Imagine N.13

For @vbmm_stories ❤️

--- Synne's POV ---

Marcus just called me saying that he forgot his phone at home and he's at a photoshoot right now and he wants me to bring it to him. Of course. Thats the last thing i want to do as Martinus broke up with me two days ago. 

Anyway since i'm a nice friend, I'm going to get his phone for him and aparently there is a spare key in the potted plant next to the door. 

I get inside and go to Marcus room and take his phone from his desk where he said it would be. Honestly I was quite surprised that Marcus left his phone. Usually he never even leaves his room without it. 

Anyway I then head to the little house which you can rent for parties and stuff like that, but they've rented it for a photoshoot since they need to put those coloured background things and it wont fit in there house. 

--- at photoshoot --- 

I walk in and Martinus is in the middle of a photoshoot. I try and ignore him and walk to Marcus and give him his phone. 

"Thank you so much, I can't believe I forgot it.." He then looks at his phone and checks if he missed anything. 

"No problem, why do you have orange and black screens up? I thought you only needed one colour per photoshoot." I ask, being the curious me I always am. 

"Oh so we can fit 2 photoshoots into one, this way they don't have to travel this far a lot and we don't have to travel to Oslo." 

"Smart..." He then runs to the black background which isn't being used and does tonnes of weird poses. 

--- Martinus POV ---

I see Synne walk in while i'm taking one of my photos, what is she doing here? 

 "Martinus eyes on the camera."  The photographer says

"Right sorry." I  see out of the corner of my eye that she is chatting with Marcus. Ugh I shouldn't have broken up with her. I miss her so much. 

I take a few more photos but can't concentrate when she's in the room. Then I see Marcus doing some weird photo's and her laughing. God I love her laugh. 

Ok I can't take this anymore. I leave the orange area and go right to her and kiss her with the most passion I have. 

She's surprised at first but then I feel her ease into it. I pull away and we both just smile at each other. 

"I love you, I'm sorry I broke up with you." I say and she just gently kisses me again. Just as she's about to say something the photographer comes and says, 

"Sorry to interrupt this sweet moment but I thought you'd like to see this.." 

Then he shows us pictures he took of us smiling together. I take her hand and she just scrolls through all the other ones. 

"Ok sorry to interrupt again but we kind of need to get back to work.." The photographer says again. 

"Right sorry," I then turn to Synne "Stay until I'm done" 

She nods and bites her lip and I go back and continue with the photoshoot. 

Hope you like it ❤️