"No," I say conclude quietly but confident.

He nods his heads, writes something down real quick, and moves onto a different picture.

"What about her?"

It's another girl, this time with a skinnier body type and her skin white as snow. She looks almost like a porcelain doll, and I can't tell if she's pretty, she just looks the same as the other girl to me.

"No," I say again, the same powerful silence in my tone. Why is he showing me this?

"Okay what about this one?" He asks, this time switching it up a little as its a guy. The dudes shirtless in the picture, built with muscles and a six pack. I watch it carefully too, but I just feel nothing special about it.

"No," I answer again, like I'm pressing repeat on this answer. Again he does what he's been doing before, nodding his head to my answer, writing something down, and moving onto the next picture.

He pulls out a guy in a long white oversized sweater and some shorts, his skin a honey kissed tan as his body type was slim thick.

"This will be the last one Jimin. How do you feel about it?"

I stare, and stare, trying to think about the picture, but my minds just blank. My mouth goes dry, my pulse picking up its pace.

He looks kinda like Taehyung to me but a few years older, wearing a similar outfit like the one he wore the last time I saw him. My palm starts to sweat a little as my breathing becomes heavily shallow. A tingle starts to circulate through my body as I remember what happened before my dad saw.

How I kissed his lips like it was my addiction, how I love the puffy reddish look they would have after kissing them roughly, or how I bit his honey skin and sweet mewls left his mouth. I can't explain the feeling well, but the sounds he made, the look he had, everything just made me feel different.

Especially the look he gave me, like it was complete pleasure he felt with me, and how close his body was to mine that I even felt the heat. How our skin rubbed, how our legs intertwined, I loved all of it.

How I hugged him to keep him close to me, how my fingers tangled up into his soft hair, the staggered breaths that left his lips close to my ear for me to hear, and how warm his stomach was to my cold hands traveling across it. Everything about him was the best feeling to me, everything about it felt right. He felt right.

"Jimin?" the doctor calls my name, snapping me out of it. I feel out of breath as I open my eyes to him, wondering how they closed in the first place.

Right now my body is tingling every, mostly in the pit of my stomach. My breathing is harsh and unsteady, so out of breath that I'm struggle to get some in. My mouth still remains dry, and I shift uncomfortably in my seat as I clear my voice, trying to remove a lump in my throat.

The fuzzy feeling tingles through my spine, and I arch my back to try and fix it. My hand drapes over my crotch mostly by instinct, covering where I feel the most disturbance. He watches my actions carefully, I feel his eyes on me, but I still try to cover up my weird body trip. I take a deep breath, making sure my voice doesn't waver when I answer.

"No," I literally breathe out the word, my voice not shaky but sounding airy, clearly lying.

Now I'm the one watching him carefully as he evaluates the whole thing, eyeing him to see if his actions say that I was a dead give away to how I felt a second ago, to see if I sold myself out. But his actions are neutral, even his expression is blank. He wraps up the main reason of this appointment in his notes, finally turning back to me to tell me his conclusion.

That One Summer 《 Vmin 》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें