"Uncle Jaehun have some business at Daegu so he won't be home today." Hoshi added.

"All of you?"

"Umm-"

"Haeun, go do you part-time job at the cafe while you were suspended!" Hoshi got cut off by uncle Jaehun's voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm down with flu," I confessed, sneezing.

"Oh my god! Take medicines our Haeun!" I heard The8 yelled on the other line.

"The8 calm down!" Dk shrieked panickly making me to pull away the phone from my ear.

"Minghao, i still want to see Haeun when she back from getting suspended." Vernon sighed.

"I'm worried about her! Haeun i'll buy food for you later!" The8 shouted. I ignored him.

"Hoshi you didnt answer my questions yet,"I groaned, running my hand to my hair frustatedly.

"Oh! I loved this song! Hyung turn the volume up!" I heard Dokyeom shouted again.

"Bye princess, i gotta go!" Hoshi said quickly and ended the call.

"These fuckers..." I mumbled

--------------------

AUTHOR POV -HOSHI

After calling you, Hoshi, Vernon The8 and Dokyeom actually went to their closest member's house that they long for seeing him as the boy was busy with his race and now resting at home because he was injured.

"When are you coming to school?" Hoshi asked Wonwoo.

Since Wonwoo was back to his home, the boys decided to go to his house and hang out.

"I don't know Hoshi. I was so tired and my thighs muscle slightly pulled so coach and director told me take a rest for week." Wonwoo explained.

"Again?"Hoshi pouted.

"Yah, you gotta to see Haeun, she's so adorable and cute." Minghao blurted out making Wonwoo laughed.

"Minghao! don't lie to Wonwoo. She's so cold." DK snickered.

"And funny."Vernon added remembering your triggered face.

"Haeun made our lunch time at school more merrier eventhough she never smile like you know um-". Vernon was trying to put a suitable word to describe you.

"Like a sincere smile that bright." Dokyeom added making Vernon gasped as Dk was right.

"Yeah! He's right!" Vernon highed five with DK that smiling proudly.

Hoshi rolled his eyes,getting annoyed,"Can you guys stop talking about my cousin?"

"Yah, she's already part of us although I think she's more closer with Mingyu." Vernon said.

"Mingyu? It's been awhile since I saw him. Is my rival good?" Wonwoo asked, teasingly.

"He's good and I think he will go with you together in another track match." Hoshi told Wonwoo and he nodded.

"Hoshi, does Mingyu really admit he likes Haeun?" DK asked out of blue making The8 to choke.

"What? I like her too," The8 cried.