"You're really cold, had no better expression other than that?" He had his poker face on.

"I never thought your trauma could be that bad." You confessed.

"Don't try to talk down at me okay, at least I entered the national race." He defended himself.

"I thought you love this bracelet, because you wear it all the time," Mingyu commented. He looked at the bracelet wrapping his wrist amusedly.

A breath left your mouth, as you looked the wall across you.

"Sometimes we need to let go something that we love, as long as its for their happiness," You muttered, glancing at him.

"What?" He heard you but he pretend no to.

He was actually in awed as in you said that to him. You lowkey chuckled at his stunned face.

You grimaced, "Woho, you thought that I'm gonna say like that pfft! I'd rather jump out of the window to say that." You said, like you was not sick at all.

"I just have extras so yeah," You shrugged .

His face immediately showed his annoyance towards you. He pouted while his cheeks becames like puff.

"You better save your ass today because for sure I'll kill you in your sleep," Mingyu warned.

"I'll be a ghost and disturb you for the of your life,"

"Oh, Haeun don't be so clingy to me," He teased.

You rolled your eyes before sneezing again. You cursed incohorent words.

Both of you fell into a comfortable silence as if you both were talking.

You felt hungry as fuck but thinking that you would use energy to get downstairs, you just shrugged about it.

You yawned feeling your eyelids slowly closing, you was tired and felt your body's temperature so hot. Because of the medicines you took, you fell asleep in no time.

He then stared at your sleeping figure, a small smile crept his lips. Seeing how a cold hearted person looked so cute in her sleep, he was confused what had been you did to him that made he pulled towards you like a magnet.

He caressed you hair then fixed your blanket up to your shoulder. You moved a little making him flinched.

He wanted to stay longer and wait until you wake up, but he received a call from his dad urging him to come home. He had no choice but to go home after leave a kiss on your forehead.

------------------------------

HAEUN POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I slowly opened my eyes not feeling dizzy anymore. I checked my phone and its already 6 in the evening.

I looked next to me and found there was no presence of Mingyu.

Suddenly, my phone rang again. Its Hoshi.

"Hello princess!" I heard him exclaimed with his energetic voice.

"Yeah," I answered him shortly.

"Are you just wake up from sleep? Yah! It's already in the evening!" Hoshi ranted, as he heard my husky voice that just woke up from sleep.

"Uncle, Haeun just wake up!"

"You're with Jaehun?" I asked.

"I actually with DK, Vernon and The8 too, we're heading to visit  Won- no i mean, our bestfriend." He said quickly making me frowned.