Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

Why did Yoongi hyung meet Taehyung? Was that really a date? Taehyung is such a fuck boy. First he ruined my relationship with Jungkook and now he's trying to get into Yoongi hyung's pants.

After meeting Jin hyung all these questions were running through my mind. I couldn't concentrate. I was scared for Yoongi hyung. He doesn't know what type of guy he is.

I rushed back to the apartment . I had to warn him before it gets too late.

As soon as I reached the apartment I saw Yoongi hyung sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap and headphones around his neck probably working on his music. "Hyung, are you free right now?" I squirmed.

"Yeah. What happened?" he shut his laptop and placed it on the table. I was a little worried about how he will react and I didn't know how to say it but I had to! I hope he doesn't get offended.

I sat next to him. "Uh..Hyu...Hyung! I wanted to...Uh...Please...Uh" I stammered. I didn't want him to get mad at me. He rested his hands on my shoulder and gently squeezed it. "Jimin, it's fine. You can tell me." He smiled.

I took a deep breathe and said "Hyung, I know I should not interfere in your personal life but as a friend I think I have the right to warn you." 

"Warn me about what, Jimin?" he titled his head looking so adorably cute. I didn't want to hurt him. "Taehyung is not a good guy. You should stay away from him. No doubt he's good looking but there are millions of guys who would love to date you!"

Yoongi's POV

Million of guys? But I just want you... Wait! Why is he talking about Taehyung? Does he know? OMFG! NO!

"Taehyung? How did you...?" I was interrupted my Jimin's gloomy voice. "Yes, hyung I know you went on a date with Kim Taehyung." he lowered his eyes.

OMG he knows! What should I do? Tell him the truth why I actually met him or just let him think what he's thinking?

"Trust me, hyung. It may seem that I'm being nosy but all I want is for you to be happy. And the reputation Taehyung has I'm pretty sure you'll end up getting hurt." Jimin feared for me. 

This poor boy thinks that I have a thing for Taehyung and he looks genuinely worried. I don't think I should hide it anymore. 

"No, I don't have a thing for Taehyung and it was not a date!" I blurted. "I met him because I was worried about you." Jimin was perplexed and kept staring at me for a detailed explanation.

"You were depressed and I wanted to help you so I thought maybe Taehyung could help me find out what the matter was between you and Jungkook..." he shrugged my hands off his shoulders and stood up. Before he could leave I held his arm "Jimin, I did this only because you were inconsolable. You asked for help and I desperately wanted to help you. I thought this was the only way to do so. And so I did." I sighed.

"Yes I did ask for your help! But I just wanted you to support me and help me forget him. But what you did was not help." I did not regret telling him but I wish I could come up with better explanations. 

"You so badly wanted to know what happened between me and Jungkook so that you could mock me, right? And now you know what happened. Are you happy now?" his voice cracked.

 I was stunned by his reply. How could he think like that? Why would I enjoy and laugh at his pain?

He got his arm off of my grip and rushed to the bedroom. I ran after him. I couldn't let him go away and cry in the corner alone because I hurt him. I quickly step my foot in between the door before he could close it. I pushed the door to open it. Jimin tried to not let me in but I was stronger and finally he gave up and I entered the room. 

"Go away, hyung!" he bellowed. Jimin covered his face with his tiny hands. My heart ached to see him in pain and the most horrible thing was it was because of me!

I pinned him against the wall "Look at me, Jimin. Look into my eyes. Do you really think I'm enjoying this? Do you think I'll be happy to see you in pain?" Jimin was still covering his face trying to hide his tears. "Jimin, I'm sorry that I hurt you. I shouldn't have met Taehyung. It's all my fault. I should've been more thoughtful..." 

"I'm so embarrassed, hyung. I was so proud that I had a boyfriend like Jungkook. I would brag about him to all my friends about how lucky I was. And now look what happened. He cheated on me. I don't even have the guts to face people." he wailed. He sobbed so hard that it felt he wasn't even breathing.

I pulled him in for a hug and rubbed his back. "Sshh... It's okay Jimin. You don't have to be embarrassed for anything. It wasn't your fault that someone cheated on you. Everything will be okay. It will take time but I promise you, you'll be happy again." I brushed his head still hugging him tight.

Slowly his cries stopped. We stayed like this for quite sometime.

I wanted to give him all the love and comfort I could in this one hug. We didn't say a word and it was dead silent. I could hear him breathing and he could hear mine. 

Finally after 10 minutes of hugging Jimin pulled away avoiding eye contact he chirped "Hyung, I'm sorry that I made you all wet."     

A/N
If you are having a bad day or any bad thoughts just remember that there's someone out there who loves you and wants you to be happy! So smile ❤️ Don't give up. Tomorrow will be brighter ❤️