Wrapping her arms around my neck she pulled me into her more and deepened the kiss.

Lifting her up, I sat her on top the table and tilted her chin slightly as our heads moved in sync.

The kiss was intense, my heart was pounding fast as hell and I'm sure hers was too.

This wasn't right and the moment I heard her moan, I pulled back. Breathing heavy we both stared at one another.

"I gotta get you home." I said moving from her, biting down on her lip she looked down at the tile.

"It's not fair." She said just above a whisper. "What's not?" I asked leaning against the wall in front of her.

"You seriously wanna be strictly friends and anyone who's ever told August that, they ended up sleeping together." She said shaking her head.

"He gets to be happy while out cheating and I have to sit around sad and thinking about the good times we had." She went on.

"Maybe y'all will get back together." I said and she looked at me. "He knew what happened when my ex cheated on me.. we're over." She assured sounding like she was trying to convince herself.

"Uh.. I wanna take you home." I said rubbing my neck awkwardly.

"Ok." She mumbled getting down from the table, looking at me one last time, she walked into the living room to grab her purse and phone.

I ran my hand down my face and sighed deeply.

Damn man..

DASANI
The next day

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Shantelle as I walked into her office

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Shantelle as I walked into her office. "Of course." She said closing her folder.

Walking in I closed her door and sat across from her. Staring at her nervously she tilted her head to the side and squinted at me.

"I kissed Jason." I told her feeling bad, looking at me blankly I felt confused. "Ok?" She said and I repeated it.

"Did y'all fuck?" She asked and I quickly shook my head, just made out for like thirty seconds then he insisted on taking me back to your place.. I think I just ruined our friendship."

I told her and she pursed her lips.

"You did it cuz of August didn't you?" She questioned with a raised brow, "Partially." I told her honestly.

"You have some sort of feelings for Jason, BUT you never would've acted on it if August would've never slept with Angelina correct?" She asked and I don't even think she knew she said the last part.

"He did what? I thought it was an ex?" I asked standing up, "Shit!.. I'm so sorry Sani, I did not mean to say dat." She apologized standing up as well.