"Uhhh, okay then. I don't feel like arguing with you on the last day before summer break" I tell her " it makes no sense to make modal the last day either. Maybe it's was just the authers convince in the storyline"

"Who remodeled the house?" Lily asked Rias.

"Well Sirzechs insisted that the house would be remodeled to reward (Y/n) and just in case anyone new moves in" Rias explains.

"Who else would move in?" Xenovia asks.

"Not sure but Sirzechs insisted on the remodel" Rias sighed as she looked at all the blue prints.

"It's better to be safe then sorry" I say to Rias.

I then look at the clock on the wall and it was almost time to leave for school.

"Looks like it's almost time to leave. I think the best way to get their is to just teleport there unless theirs a back door to walk through just to get to Issei's house" I say.

"In fact there is" Rias says and we all look at her with shocked expressikns "it was built in just for that convenience of walking. It's right next to the elevator" Rias says while pointing at the door.

"How the hell did I not notice that there?"

Rias walks over to the door and opens it. On the other side was Issei's front yard.

"Shouldn't we question the weird door that teleport us to Issei's house?" Emma asks.

"Don't worry about it, I asure you it's perfectly safe" Rias asures Emma.

"Then we should just walk through then" I say and lead the way through the door.

We all walked through and I turned around to see where this door was. Some how the door came out of the tree in Issei's front yard. Not sure if only devils can see the obvious door in the tree but what ever. Issei was at the door with Asia getting ready to leave for school.

"Uhh did you guys just come out of my tree?" He asked confused.

"Yes we did, just don't question it" I say.

"Okay" he replies.

{Time Skip}

I sat at my desk as I listened to everyone talk about what their going to do over summer break. Lily, Xenovia, and Asia were talking to some girls in the class. Issei was talking to Matsuda and Motohama.

"Last day of school you giant ass suckers!" Matsuda shouts.

"And you guys know what that means, sexy summer time" Issei says.

"Babes in bikinis at the beaches and pools. My spy dork senses are tingling with anticipation" Motohama adds.

"So the perverted trio is keeping their summer schedule open" Kiriu says.

"Hey stop creeping! We only need one creep with glasses and Motohama's our dog" Matsuda says.

"I'm going to stop listening to that stupid conversation before I somehow get involved" I thought before looking out the window.

Then Kiriu walks over to me with a weird shine in her glasses.

"What do you need Kiriu?" I ask her as I looked out the window.

"Stay still (Y/n), Kiriu and Motohama are doing a scouting stand off" Issei tells me.

"I wasn't planning on moving" I tell him.

I could hear Kiriu muttering words under her breath. I couldn't understand her but it sounded like she was calculating something.

"Wow Issei, (Y/n) beats you by a inch in length" Kiriu tells Issei. Kiriu then turns to Lily who's on the other side of the classroom "Hey Lily your a pretty lucky girls. Your boyfriend is smuggling serious drugs"