"Why, why would I dream about that?" I ask my self.

Then a certain girl with magenta eyes and jet black hair reveals herself from under the blanket. She was naked from what I could see but with my legs I could feel that she had a pair of panties on.

"Morning you~" Akeno says in a soft seductive tone.

"Hey Akeno" I say to her.

"Hello handsome" Akeno says then moves upwards and presses her body against me and started to kiss my neck for a bit "does my body feel nice, pressed up against yours?" She asks.

"It does, your skin is soft and smooth. The feeling of your body is something no one can resist" I tell her.

"I like it too, getting to feel your rough body against mine, it makes me heat up inside" Akeno says.

Akeno then starts to lean in to kiss me and I go to kiss her. Before our lips can touch I hear Rias' voice.

"Akeno. Do you care to explain how you ended up in (Y/n)'s room?" She asks Akeno.

"Morning Rias" I say to Rias.

"I'm just trying to develop a intimate bond with cute little (Y/n)" Akeno says as she traces her finger on my chest.

"My (Y/n)?,When exactly did you become the master of his soul?" Rias questions as she sits up.

"I'm not his master but I am his senior. It's my duty as a upperclassmen to take care of him" Akeno says.

"Clever girl" Rias says.

"Good morning (Y/n)" Lily yawns then rubs her eyes.

"Good, now that we're up we can go wake up the others and see what's been remodeled" Rias say before getting out of bed.

"Wait Remodeled?!" I question with a shout.

Part 2.

After eating breakfest and getting ready we all hovered over the table looking at multiple blueprints of my newly remodeled house.

"So from what I've seen everything on the first floor is the same except the their is now a hallway to the right of the tv that leads to 2 guest rooms" I say to the girls.

"The second floor was turned into the study, a storage room and recreation room. In basically half of the 5th floor was transfered to the 2nd floor. The third and forth floors are all guest rooms for now. The fifth floor has Emma's room, Koneko's room, Akeno's room, and Xenovia's room. The sixth room is revitivly the same but the third room was turned into Rias' and Lily's room. And for the new story their is the seventh floor that half of it is a lounge with a bar and stuff like that and the other half of it is a roof top balcony. When it comes to the basement floors the only difference is that the shower and baths has been moved to the second basement floor by the training room just for convenience. And the third basement floor is now just the pool and hot tubs and stuff like that" I explain.

"Does this mean we have to sleep in our own rooms now?" Emma asks.

"Yes, this is his punishment for what happened" Rias explains.

"But wouldn't that include you also?" I question Rias.

"No because I'm the master of your soul" she tells me.