Little... (9)

-Namjoon's POV-

-Namjoon's POV-

"A little what? A little childish at the moment? Yea that's about right." Jimin asks.

I mentally face palm...

"A little is an adult acting like a child, normally when you're a little, you have conscious of what you are doing. But for Jungkook, I don't think that's the case." I explain.

"So... he's doing this subconsciously?" Yoongi Hyung asks.

I nod.

"M-Mummy..." He says and holds his hands out to Jin Hyung.

Jin Hyung walks over as well and sits on the other side of him, holding his hand and hugging him.

He relaxes into us and smiles.

"Mummy and Daddy gonna stway rwight?" Jungkook asks as he falls deeper into little space.

"Of course." Jin Hyung replies.

Looks like Jin hyung's already used to him being in little space.

"Daddy too?" He asks and tilts his head towards me.

"Y-Yea." I reply.

He smiles and buries his face into my chest.

"Oppa's too?" He asks as he holds his hands out to the three of them except for Jimin.

"O-Oppa?!" They exclaim.

Jungkook starts tearing up because he thought they were yelling at him.

"Um, no, I mean, yes." Taehyung stutters, trying to get him to stop crying.

"Yea, of course." The others reply.

He stares at Jimin.

"Dada too?" He asks.

'Dada?! Why me?!' Jimin asks in his head.

'Just answer.' Taehyung says.

"Yea." He replies to kookie.

He smiles, satisfied with the answers and sticks his thumb in his mouth, he continues to suck it as he falls back asleep.

"We'll need to get him some stuff." I say letting him go.

"What sort of stuff?" Jin hyung asks.

"Stuff that a little needs." I reply.

"Like?" Everyone asks.

"Like paci's, plushies, sippy cups, etc. Things that would make a child happy." I say counting them off my fingers.

"Hoseok hyung, could you order some of the stuff I mentioned?" I ask Hoseok hyung.

He nods and dashes out.

"Namjoon, I can easily make those out of thin air..." Yoongi says holding out his hand and a floating red paci appears.