Chapter 3 // Test

You were sitting on the bed in your guys' room, studying for the upcoming test in the next few days. Michael enters the room and comes in with the laundry basket. There were mostly girls in the house, so he's likely to fold panties also than his underwear.

Which it tends to be a bit awkward. But that was Michael's job in the house. He literally dumps all the clothing and starts to fold all of it, setting it in four different piles. His, Yours, Faiths, and Allison's clothes. But Mikes clothes are already in a drawer.

You glance up a bit and look back down "Make sure to put them in the closet Michael." You said, as you flip a page "I know honey." Michael responds. As Michael folds all the clothes, he gets to the underwear part.

He smirks and grabs a panty, unaware that it was Faiths. Michael says, "Hey babe, you see this panty? Imma tear it out with my mouth like a hungry animal from you." You look up and your eyes widen.

You blush a bit as Michael takes it in his mouth, immaturely, making low growling noises. You shake your head as he slowly crawls up to you, and begins to chew on it. You sigh and close your study guide and set it aside.

"Michael, you're a human, not a dog. And by the way..." Michael looks at you and turns his head to the side "...that's your daughters panty you're chewing on." Michaels eyes widen and spits it out "Ah! Shit! I didn't know!"

You chuckle "Dammit Michael." "Yours and Faiths almost look the same!" You sit up from the bed "You know what, I'll take care of the panties myself. You need to learn which is which." The door bell suddenly rings and Faith calls out

"I'll get it!" Michael looks out your guys bedroom door and yells out "Faith! Let me get it. You don't know who's out in the door!" He walks out the room and proceeds to go towards the front door, seeing Faith there. He opens the door, as it shows Felix bringing his presence.

Faith smiles and waves "Hey Felix!" Felix smiles warmly "Hey Faith! Do you want to play Radioactive or Night Terror?" "You know me, I want to play Night Terror." Felix chuckles "Alright. Also Michael, I took care of Mike as you requested. You can have him back now."

He hands Mike back to him, and Michael nods "Okay, thank you for taking care of him." Felix lives right next to Michael, so it was no problem. Felix enters the house, with Faith following him

"You can be Vince this time. I'll be Darren!" Faith says while they both disappear from going down the hall. Michael closes the door and looks at Mike "Hello Mikey! You're so cute!" He chuckles and kisses his little nose. Mike coos a little and lightly starts to touch Michael's stubble.

Michael grins and carries Mike into your guys bedroom. You were just done with folding the underwear and saw Michael and Mike coming in the room. You smiled as your eyes widen "Mikey!! I missed you!"

Michael hands Mike to you as you giggle and kiss his forehead "I saw Felix going down in the hallway, he's going to play with Faith again?" Michael sighs and continues to fold the clothes "Yeah. What's up with this 'Night Terror' game anyways."

You look at him as you rock Mike back and forth in your arms "Faith wanted the game ever since it came out. And there's this one character in the game and it's a purple guy who looks so familiar." You shrug "Maybe a coincidence."

You set Mike on the bed and kneel in front of Michael. You did a light smirk and lay a hand on his muscles "Hm, me likey." Michael blushes a little "What? You expect me not being buffy anymore? Please, Y/n."

"Of course not! I these muscles everyday, and uh..." your voice trailed off as your lift up his shirt, revealing a six pack under there. You smirk "Also love that husband material~" You touch the outline of his six pack with your finger.