Chapter 2 // Requirements

"Breakfast is ready!" You yelled out.

Allison, Faith, and Michael heard you called out and went into the kitchen "Smells good mom." Faith commented while smelling the delicious food that has been created "Thanks sweetie! I cooked some eggs, hash browns, and bacon. Hope you all like it!"

All three of them sat down and you set three plates in front of them, covered in edible food. They dig in and you sighed, sitting next to Michael who was eating at the moment "Like the food honey?" You ask. Michael nods, "Of course I do."

You smiled and kiss his cheek "Thank you." Captain suddenly comes in and yips as always. You grin and get out some Fox food. You put it in captains bowl and slide it to him "Here you go Captain." Captain smiles and digs in.

"Also, today I want to go to the police station to join the LAPD." Michael groans "But Y/n-" You shushed him "Ah Ah! No buts. I'm joining the LAPD whether you like it or not. They have ads about joining the LAPD. So why not?"

Michael looks at you "Okay, fine. We're going. I'm just scared that you can't handle it once you join the LAPD. After all, you've been almost kidnapped, twice." You glare at him "Michael, please. Not in front of Allison." You whisper

You both look at Allison who was still eating. You both look at each other again "And Michael, just because that happened, doesn't mean it'll effect me. The past is in the past." Michael sighs and puts a hand on your thigh

"You're right. I'm sorry." You sighed and lean in to hug him. He hugs back and smiles "I forgive you Michael." Allison finished her food and looks at both of you "Mom! I'm done!" You guys broke the hug and you look at her

"Okay sweetie. Just put it in the sink right there." "Okay!" Allison gets off the chair and walks over to the sink. She puts the plate there and goes back to the living room to draw. Faith finishes second and puts the empty plate in the sink.

She goes back to the living room and starts texting again. You smile and look at Michael "Trust me. I'll be fine." Michael looks at you and smiles "Alright." "Now finish your breakfast and I'll go change so we can go to the police station." Michael nods and continues eating.

You went upstairs and into your guys' room. You start to strip down your clothes and look for some outside clothes "Hm, what should I wear today..." you ask yourself. You scan the closet and found the proper fabric.

"Ah! Here we go." You took out a black tank top and a sweater. The sweater had a nice cool orange color, that contain a single planet, with black strings connected to the hood. You took some jeans out and put them on you first.

You then slip on the tank top and then the sweater. You smile and look in the mirror "Hm, this is good enough." You then saw someone behind you from the reflection of the mirror. It was your handsome police husband.

You giggle as he wraps his arms around you, smiling at you in the mirror "You look beautiful, honey." You turn around and kiss his lips "Thank you sweetie." Michael smirks and pins you on the bed.

You gasp and he kisses you passionately. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back. He chuckles and starts to rub your thigh. You stopped kissing him and push him away "We'll do that later Romeo." You sit up

"For now you should go change into your uniform since we're heading to the LAPD." He pecks your lips "Okay." You head downstairs "Allison! Faith! Go upstairs to change your clothes, we're going to the police station!"