Chapter 17: Grady!!

Sophie was awoken with a loud gasp and the lights being clapped open with a ferocious clap. "AGH!" Sophie yelped as her eyes tried to adjust quickly to the immediate light change. Grady was marching over to Keefe with too much anger Sophie had seen, she jumped on top of Keefe quickly. All Keefe did in response was a grunt then continue lightly snoring. Grady was incredibly annoyed, but Edaline walked in with her hair covering her left side of her face, Edaline gasped very loudly but then surveyed the situation with Grady trying to shove Sophie off of Keefe, Sophie staring at Edaline trying to muster a smile while fighting off Grady, and Keefe snoring through it all. Edaline snickered then pulled Grady off of Sophie and dragged him out of the room. Keefe woke up and looked at Grady slowly leaving the room making a cutting throat motion to Keefe. "$#¥€§%" Keefe yelled a curse word making Sophie laugh, Edaline snicker, and Grady clench his fists so hard his knuckles turned white. 

    Sophie looked at Keefe as Grady had left the room, Sophie yawned and hugged a shaken Keefe. Sophie looked through her curtains, which was a pitch black knight sky. But something was off about the surreal scene, but Sophie pushed the negative thoughts away. She climbed in her bed next to a tire looking Keefe. Keefe kissed her on the cheek and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and whispered, "Good night Foster..." Keefe smirked as Sophie kissed him back on the cheek. Sophie laid down onto the bed to sleep for the night hoping to get an okay day with Grady and making sure Keefe didn't die in the morning.

   Sophie woke up the next morning with the note on her pillow next to her saying, "Sorry Foster! Poor Grady will have to wait till tomorrow to kill me! See ya soon!" Sophie just smirked at the note, Well might as well get ready, Sophie told herself. Sophie looked through her massive wardrobe that had a massive amount of clothes Della had given to her when she had first came to the Lost Cities. Sophie wore black leggings, a green tunic, and some working shoes. Sophie ran past Sandor, grabbed a blitzberry muffin off the table, and was just about to head out the door when Grady hooked her arm with his and said, "Just where do you think your going?" Sophie frowned and said, "Marella's house to talk..." Grady rolled his eyes. "Sure, like that's going to happen." Sophie scowled and remembered last night. "But I haven't seen her in ages!" Sophie whined Sandor was behind her mocking her whining silently. Sophie whipped her head around to look at Sandor who just stared at his nails like they had the secret of the universe hidden within them. "Don't worry Sandor, go see Grizel. I'm sure you just want to kiss her right now." Sophie smirked at Sandor as he blushed as much as a goblin could. Sophie looked at Grady with a stink eye as he said, "What if I told you I could bring Marella, and Keefe into you helping me washing the verminion." Sophie smirked again and nodded, "You've been spending too much time with Keefe..." Grady sighed so much it could rock the mountains as he said it. 

     Sophie hailed Keefe with her imparter, he was in some jewelry shop she hadn't seen, she faintly remembered Biana talking about a famous store that had amazing jewelry that even she might like. Sophie hadn't really cared about what she was saying at the time, Sophie dismissed thoughts and stated, "Quick! I need your help at my house." Keefe's face filled with worry as she quickly ended the call. Sophie burst out laughing, then called Marella. The screen read, No Signal.Sophie sighed and remembered Mr. Forkle telling her that she was practicing her Pyrokinesis with him. Sophie sighed, then jumped when her door burst open with a incredibly worried Keefe. Sophie burst into laughs when Keefe took her shoulders and started shaking her and saying, "THEY BRAINWASHED YOU! I'M KEEFE! YOUR SOPHIE!" When Sophie finally stopped laughing and wiped away her joyful tears, she smirked at a worry stricken Keefe. But when Keefe saw her smirk he finally calmed down enough for an explanation and sat on her bed with her. 

    "Since Grady caught you and me cuddling, you have to help me clean the verminion." Sophie smirked again after she said it to Keefe, "For a week or just for today?" Keefe said with the look he gave Sophie when he was incredibly annoyed with anyone. Mainly Grady. "He never specified..." Sophie realized that Grady hadn't but she didn't care, as long as she got to see Keefe's wet and messy hair and his own expressions he gave the verminion, which made it stop thrashing. As much.

       Note: Thanks for sticking with me guys! I'm sorry that I discontinued my book, I shouldn't have done that. Now, posting dates will be changed to Sunday's, Tuesday's, and Thursday's. Also, on another side note, if I do make a second book, I need feedback on what the name should be, or if you would like to make the sequel yourself. Kind of like a co-writing, obviously you would get way more credit and if you want tips for making the book you can private message me. And this is all an if, if I get feedback and such.

-Kit 

P.s.- YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!