Chapter 6: Havenfield

Sophie looked at her pile of homework laying on her desk, Bah, homework was made for Sunday's, Sophie tells herself. Sophie then hailed Biana and Linh to come over to hang out. When they finally came over Sophie greeted them with custardbursts. Making Linh and Biana grin and stuff half of the entire batch in their mouths. Sophie smiled. "What's been happenin?" Sophie said casually. Linh turned a bit pink as she said, "Me and Fitz are now dating.." she said as she twirled a strand of her own hair. Sophie smiled and clapped a couple of times, then the lights flickered on and off when she clapped but Sophie didn't notice. "That's great!" Sophie said. "Had any kisses yet?" Sophie said slyly. "We should ask the same about you and Keefe..." Biana winked. Sophie went flaming red, "Well... I... hum..." Sophie got flustered and said, "What about you and Tam??" Sophie said winking right back. It was Bianas' turn to turn flaming red. Linh just grinned and said, "Tam talks about you a lot.." making Biana turn even more red, which didn't seem possible but it happened. "What about Dex?" Sophie said, "I haven't seen him in ages!" Sophie said getting worried he ditched them to hang out with Jensi. "Marella too!" Sophie started freaking out she didn't want to lose two friends. "Relax, they've been dating for a couple of months now, kind of keeping to themselves mostly." Sophie sighed, "Okay." She said calmly. There was a knock on the door as Fitz came in, "Hey Linh." He said turning pink. "Can I talk to Sophie alone guys? Biana and Linh sideyed him, then glanced at Sophie, then walked out. Probably eavesdropping. Sophie thought with a chuckle. She looked at Fitz, expecting something like an apology or maybe just saying let's forget about everything but he looked at her with anger in his eyes, then pulled out a knife from his pocket aiming for Sophie's heart.

   I'm so so so so so so sorry that this is extremely short! I have to get sleep because I'm going to be very busy tomorrow! I promise the next chapter will definetly be OVER 1000 WORDS! -has hand over heart pledging- :p No joke though!

-Kit