chapter 4

* Seraphinas P. O. V*

I woke up with a strong pair of arms around me. My eyes flutter open to see Draco still in my bed . I didn't want to wake him up so I tried to wiggle out of his grasp . He only tightened his hold on me.

"Dray wake up " I nudge him lightly

"Mmmmm" he pulled me closer. I smiled and snuggled to him. Then someone knocked on the door.

" Sera what are you doing in there it's noon " my eyes shot open. It was my mum.

"I'm coming in" she opened the door

" Dear," she was smiling even tho draco was still sleeping in my bed with his arms around me holding me close ." It lunch time wake Draco up and get dressed and come join us in the dinning room please" with that she left . Closing the door behind her.

" Dray get up it lunch time" I said in my normal voice finally managing to get out of his grip. Only to have him grab my wrist again. I looked down at him .His eyes are finally open. He smiled up at me.

" Baby , lay down your mom will understand." he said with pleading eyes.

" Dont call me baby we aren't dating, you just helped me out last night. " I say looking at him. His eyes full of hurt.

" Please lay down I'm your mate and you know you like me. " he said smirking. I tried to pull my wrist from his grip he pulled me down and pulled me closer to him rewrapping his arms around my waist.

*dracos P. O. V*

" Baby , lay down your mom will understand. " I said I was a little upset she didn't want to lay with me.

"Don't call me baby we aren't dating you just helped me out last night " when she said that my heart broke but I ignored it.

"Please lay down I'm your mate and you know you like me. " I said. She tried to get me to let her go I however pulled her down and pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her causing my veelas to purr.

" Malfoy let me go, Are you purring " she was trying to push me away.

" Back to last names are we Gaunt" I retorted" and yea I am purring. Just go to sleep " she listened and stopped fighting me and snuggled up to me closed her and closed her eyes.

About a half hour later she was dreaming or maybe it was a nightmare.

" no, no, no, no " she started fidgeting

" sera wake up" I said

"Please don't I need you " a tear fell out of her eye.

" please don't go dray I need you " she was now crying in her sleep begging me not to go anywhere I shook her a bit.
"Sera you need to get up I am right here" I said

" DRAY PLEASE"she shouted " I love you" she whispered. With my veelas senses I heard her say those three words and it made my veela jump with joy.

" DRAY wait WHAT ARE YOU DOING"she was shouting again I really need to wake her up"Draco put the knife down you dont wanna hurt me " she said I shook her a little harder

" Sera wake up your having a nightmare" I said

" "DRAY PLEASE DONT HURT ME. PUT THE KNIFE DOWN" it broke my heart to here her say that I would never hurt her she knows that right?

I shook her " Sera get up" I shook her again.

She screamed and shot up to a sitting positon. Holding her stomache and looking around the room until she locked eyes with me.

" Dray " she was crying .I sat up and hugged her and she balled her eyes out.

" what happened sera what was the dream about? " she just buried her head further into my chest and tightened her grip on my shirt and stayed silent.after a few minutes she calmed down

"Please don't ever leave me " she said looking up at me

" I won't, my love" I craddled her til she fell asleep and layed her down and layer down beside her and she snuggled to me. I kissed the top of her head.

" I love you to ,sera ,forever" I said before falling asleep with her in my embrace

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Authors note

So sorry for the short chapter . The next one will be hermiones dream.

Bye my lovlies