Chapter 3 - The Mates

* Draco P. O. V *

I was hanging out with blaise by the stage we were talking about school .

"May we please have your attention" everyone went quiet. " We would like to say thank you to everyone who could come tonight . We would like for you all to meet Our daughter Seraphina Gaunt " I loomed at blaise and then to my feet then to the stage where I saw her. I looked into her eyes.

As soon as we locked eyes I wanted to walk up to her and kiss her weird right I got butterflies in my stomach. She was beautiful I have never seen someone so beautiful before. Everyone and everything except for us turned black I couldn't help but smile. As soon as I smiled she smiled .I fell like I've known her forever. But of course her mom had to ruin the moment.

" She was known as Hermione Jean Granger we gave her to the grangers when she was 5 and we couldn't be happier " Scarlet hugged seraphina and after scarlet let her go she got off the stage and went and got a drink.

I kept glancing at her til Pansy came over and grabbed my arm snapping me out of my fantasy. All the sudden I hear someone yell.

"MINE!!! " it sounded like a girl. Sera stormed over to me and pushed Pansy away from me. She was mad as hell. Pansy tripped and fell on the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!! Mudblood!!! " Pansy screeched

"I AM NOT A MUDBLOOD AND DONT TOUCH DRACO" Sera yelled everyone was watching and gasping at sera and Pansy. After sera calmed down a bit Blaise went and helped Pansy off the ground and I smiled at Sera she turned around and looked at me almost immediately calmed down.

I watched her for a while. She left the ball and went to the library. I followed.

"Sera what was that back there? " She jumped and I smiled as she turned around .

"Malfoy what are you doing here?? " she asked slightly agitated

"I came to find you." I smiled when she blushed .

She walked closer to me.

" I'm sorry for earlier I don't know what came over me. When I saw Pansy touch you I was jealous and mad and I don't know why" she was worried I would forgive her I could tell she was starting to tear up.

" Its OK " is all I could say

" I understand if you still hate me I just - wait what did you say? " she said frowning

"I said it's OK "I said again. She smiled and hugged me. I stood there like an idiot.

" sorry I don't know why I did that" she pulled away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in and hugged her like my life depends on it . She hugged back putting face in my chest and wrapping her arms around my waist. I put one hand on her head slightly pushing her head in my chest and the other on her upper back holding her close. Everything was perfect til someone came in the library.

*Seraphinas P. O. V*

He was hugging me and I was hugging back what the he'll is happening to me. Everything was perfect til someone came in the library.

"Sera are you in here? " it was my mother she knows how to ruin a moment.

Draco reluctantly let go of me. My mum was at the door smiling .

" Your friends are here. I invited them" mum said I smiled and nodded. Then she left. Draco looked at me.

" Draco to back to the party I'll talk to you later. " I told Draco I was about to leave when draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me into another hug I. Obviously. Hugged back. He kissed the top of my head, causing me to smile. He let go and I blushed when he looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes.

" Draco go back to the party I will talk to you later I promise. " I said smiling

" OK only since you promised" he said smirking. He left and I felt my heart break a bit.

I left to and walked to the ball room and as soon as I opened the door Harry and ron and gin hugged me. The hug must have lasted a few minutes. Cuz all hell broke loose.

"MINE!!!" I instantly let go of my friends and looked at draco.Everyone was looking at draco and watching his every move because He was like me a veela he had wings white wing that means ,no it can't be ,we can't be ,we must be mate my friends will hate me.

I looked up teary eyed. Draco looked at me and his whole demenour changed his wing went away his eyes softened. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close and hugged me tightly. My friends Harry Ginny and ron looked gobsmacked. I pushed draco off of me and it killed me.

" Sera why did you do that? "Draco looked hurt. It only made me cry.

" Draco don't, I'm sorry I can't. " I said almost choking on my tears. I turned to ron and Harry and Ginny.

" Why did you call the ferret by his first name?!?! " Ron said angrily

" Don't call him that Ronald!!" I was getting mad

" woah chill 'Mione it was a simple question I just want to know why the ferret is here and talking to you" ron is making it worse with his stupid side comments.

" Ronald Weasly knock it off stop acting like your better than him cuz your not and my name isn't Hermione or ''Mione it is Seraphina Gaunt" I said there was a pain in my back and I chose to ignore it.

"M-Mione y-you got w-wings" Harry said suddenly afraid.

" No duh stop making fun of draco and STOP calling me 'Mione " ron grabbed my arm and it hurt.

" You are coming with me Hermione I don't care what you think or say!!" Ron shouted.

"RON LET ME GO YOUR HURTING ME" I yelled draco came up from behind he and stood beside me.

" Let her go weasel !!!" Draco had his wings out to. Ron's grip tightened.

"Ow. RON YOUR HURTING ME. " I tried to get him to let go but he wouldn't.

Draco grabbed ron by the collar of his shirt and picked him causing him to let me go. I grabbed my wrist and felt tears falling out of my eyes he dropped ron.

" Don't ever touch her again got it!!! " draco shouted he turned to me .my wings sent away the second ron grabbed me I was crying. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist I broke down I cried not even knowing who it was that was holding me my head buried in his chest.

" Are you OK ,love" draco said as he stoked my hair .

" Do I looked OK! " I snapped at him causing everyone in the ballroom to jump. " Sorry Dray I didn't mean to snap can you take me to my bedroom please. " I asked a d he nodded I said goodnight to everyone and apologized

" I'm ready dray " I said I started walking out of the ballroom. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him picking me up bridal style.

"Dray I can walk. " I said smiling

" I know but I wanna carry you " he replied laughing a tad.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip but to no avail. I decided to lay my head on his chest slowly falling asleep but not fully he was setting me on the bed. I grabbed his wrist .

" stay " I asked "please " he nodded his head he changed his clothes with magic and changed mine to my bed clothes. He got in bed and cuddled up next to me wrapping his arm around me I get so safe I put my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

" Goodnight Dray. " I said yawning afterword

" Goodnight Sera " he said kissing the top of my head.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Authors note

Word count :1383

I hope you like this chapter it took a whole to write
Bye my lovelies til next time