Zodiac Signs at a Party (Part Two)

♥Zodiac Signs at a Party♥ 

Virgo decided he needed some privacy from all this chaos, and went to the bathroom. He opened the door to find Aries holding Libra's hair back, as she puked. "We all drink too much at some point, libra. It'll be ok," sighed Aries, who was obviously irritated that his date was completely hammered before he was. Virgo turned on his heels, and walked away, trying to find Taurus and Cap. "Hey," a females voice said. He turned, to see Saggi. "Look, just relax and have fun tonight, ok? Get drunk and have sex on the roof. It's a lot of fun, just let it go. I know a good party when I see one, so just enjoy this," Saggi said, firmly. Virgo nodded, and decided to follow sag's instructions. He went into his parents whine cellar, and began chugging it by the bottle, until he was 100% drunk. He walked (more like fell) upstairs, and started watching a funny movie with an extremely drunk cancer.

Both boys began to laugh hysterically at the tv. "Comedy gold!" Yelled cancer. "Umm...guys..." A familiar voice said. They turned to see Capricorn. "What're you doing?" He asked. "Watching a funny show. What's wrong with that?" Asked Virgo. "Nothing...it's just that the tv's not even on...." "Am I drunk?" Virgo asked. "Only very," cap chuckled. "Who got you drunk?"

"Sagittarius..." Both boys said in union. "Of course...." Mumbled cap, face palming

~Guysss I'm bored, slip into my dms ;p <3~