The Signs Change a Light bulb

♥ The Signs Change A Light Bulb ♥

This is what happens when the signs are asked how many of themselves it would take to change a light bulb. Aries crosses their arms and hisses, "Just one. Wanna make something of it?" Taurus glances at Aries before saying, "Well, I prefer natural light if at all possible. Are you absolutely positive the light bulb is burned out? I'd hate to throw it away if it still might be useful." Gemini lets out a sigh after hearing their answers, of course they would say that. Gemini then answers, "Probably one is best, because if there are more than one they'll get so wrapped up in talking to each other that they'll forget all about the light bulb." Cancer comes over, pokes Gemini, and says, "Only one, but only three therapists will be needed in the grieving process, or only one if their mommy holds their hands." Leo dashes over and shoves Cancer out of the way. "Leo's do not change their own light bulbs, they find someone else to do it for them!" Virgo then walks past saying, "1.111111119873, give or take, .000000000000013%." Libra glances at their friend, and tells them, "Well, I could do it, unless of course you'd prefer to do it that is, but you look sorta busy right now. Want do you want to do?" Scorpio then grabs Libra and says, "One, from across the room, if they've learned from their teleporting lessons well enough. Or, thanks to one of our website visitors, none because Scorpios aren't afraid of the dark." Sagittarius then shouts, "The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a stupid light bulb?" Capricorn goes to the exit door and snaps, "I don't have time for the foolish jokes!" before leaving and closing the door behind them. Aquarius looks at the group worryingly before speaking, "Well, you see, energy is really matter and matter is really energy and light is a form of energy but the light bulb is matter and-" Pisces then interrupts them by asking, "What light bulb?"