Life of the Zodiacs #1

♥If you guys want more horror story comment that chu do and vote please ^-^♥
♥LONG CHAPTER; Get a snack and get comfy ^-^♥
♥Life of the Zodiacs #1♥

"I can't believe I actually agreed to move in with all of you," Capricorn sighed and pushed his thin glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Scorpio nodded in agreement, "I'm only here for Pisces' sake. I don't trust that Leo guy. Well, that and Cancer wouldn't stop crying to me about protecting her from the 'evil gingers'."

"Well I think it's going to be fun!" Libra smiled brightly and skipped ahead towards Leo who was leading the pack, along with Virgo's help when it came to directions of course. "We're going to be one big family!"

"Like hell we are," The Gemini twins spoke simultaneously from the back of the group. Gem was the female twin, while Nye was her male counterpart. They were both equally sarcastic as they were manipulative.

Taurus groaned, "Why did we have to walk? We would have already gotten there if we drove like I suggested."

"No one had a good car," Sagittarius shrugged. "Virgo had to sell our squad's van to pay her part of the apartment cost and the only other person who has a car big enough to fit all of us is Aquarius, but he wrecked it last week."

"Not my fault!" Aquarius threw his hands up in defense. "That sign came out of nowhere, and then suddenly it was in the middle of my hood."

"That's because you weren't paying attention and you ran right into it. You crashed into a damn stop sign!"

"I blame witchcraft."

Taurus groaned again, "Well then, why couldn't we have taken multiple cars?"

"Because Leo, Scorp, and Cap are the only ones with good sized cars, but they won't let anyone ride in them, and I wanted us to walk to our new apartment as a squad!" Aries narrowed her eyes at the tired brunette girl on her back. "Which you are not actually doing, so why the hell are you even complaining? I've been carrying you since we got a block away from the real estate office."

Taurus rested her head in the crook of Aries' neck, "Being outside this much is making me mentally and physically exhausted."

"Oh my god! There's that cute little coffee shop I've been wanting to go to!" Libra squealed and pointed to a small shop across the street, interrupting Aries and Taurus' pointless conversation. "Can we please, please go?!"

Virgo nodded excitedly, "It's got really great reviews online."

"Alright then, let's take a majority vote," stated Capricorn, who really only wanted to get to the apartment as quickly as he could. "Who wants to go?"

Libra, Virgo, Leo, Pisces, Taurus, and Cancer all voted yes, while everyone else said no. It was a tie.

Sagittarius sighed and leaned up against a brick wall, "Well we need someone to be the tie-breaker."

All twelve zodiacs stood in absolute silence staring each other down. No one wanted to be the one that broke. Pisces suddenly interrupted the intense stare down and latched onto Scorpio. Her eyes were wide and full of fake tears, while his eyes were wide with shock. He knew Pisces was aware of his 'no touching' rule and yet here she was, touching him.

"Please say yes! Please, please, please Scorp! I want to go so bad! Will you please be the tie-breaker?" She quivered her bottom lip and tell on tighter to his arm.

It might have been awkward for anyone else walking by them, but for the zodiacs this was a normal situation. So, they all stood waiting for Scorpio to crack under the undeniably cute pressure like he always did.

"Alright, fine. Go get your coffee or whatever."

Pisces squealed and wrapped her arms around her tall friend. For being such a small girl, she sure did have quite the death grip.

Capricorn face palmed and began briskly walking towards the coffee shop, "We have to make this quick since we're already behind schedule. As soon as we get to the apartment everyone needs to-"

"C'mon Cap, quit worrying and learn to live a little," Aries slapped her glaring companion on the back and skipped inside to find Taurus.

Oddly enough, as soon as Scorpio said yes, Taurus found the energy to jump off Aries back and sprint into the small shop. If there was food and a place to sit down, Taurus would be there.

The coffee shop, The Grinder, was a peculiar little shop, and not just because of its awful name. Nothing matched, much to Virgo's OCD horror, and the lighting was incredibly dim. The smell of fresh coffee filled the air and pictures of coffee beans lined the walls. Taurus was already sitting in a corner with a couple pastries. She was quickly joined by Aries, who took a bite out of one of her muffins. Aries resented coffee. She despised its bitter taste. Everyone ordered coffee except Pisces, who instead got a hot chocolate.

"This is absurd. We're drinking coffee in the middle of the afternoon," Capricorn grumbled while continuing to drink his black coffee.

Aries threw her head back and sighed, "Remember what I said about living a little? Ya, how 'bout you try doing that."

Capricorn mumbled something under his breath, but no one could hear what he was saying. It was unusually quiet for a few minutes. No one spoke, and if they did it was in hushed tones.

Aquarius suddenly burst from his seat and slammed his hands on the table. Fortunately, there weren't any customers in the café besides them, "We have to get out of here!"

"Why?" Gem raised an eyebrow and leaned back on her twin.

"Because it's doing something weird to us, that's why! We're all so quiet!"

Sagittarius crossed his arms, "Really? I thought we were just being normal for once."

"Ya, maybe this could be our thing, you know? Like, our place!" Libra smiled brightly at the thought.

Aquarius looked appalled, "What?! No! This can't be our place! It's too dark, and I mean seriously, what's with the name?"

♥That was a part of Incorrect Zodiac Quotes post on tumblr. I will be posting the rest of part one but if you wanna read the rest you'll ave to go read it off their tumblr page ^-^♥