"His name is Harry. From now on, he's going to live with us." Trisha states and helps her to serve the breakfast.

"Hi, Harry, I'm Meave. I'm the chef here." Meave smiles at Harry.

"Hi." Harry replies shyly.

"Awww, he's so cute!" Meave coos.

"I know right, he's my Barbie!" Zayn says after he gulps down his milk.

"Hmm I see, little master Zayn really likes his new companion, huh?" Meave raises her brow with a smile on her face.

Zayn grins and buries his face in Harry's neck and places light kisses there, earning a giggle from Harry because it's ticklish.

Meave coos at how cute they are while Trisha smiles fondly at them.

"Okay, let's start breakfast now, or you're going to be late for your school, Zayn." Yaser announces.

When they finish their breakfast, Harry walks Zayn to the car parked at the front yard.

Zayn quickly hops into the car as his parents urged, but not before kissing Harry goodbye on his cheeks.

Harry watches the car drive away with longing eyes.

"Miss little master already?" A voice asks from behind him.

Harry reluctantly tears his eyes away from the gate that no longer had any sight of the car and looks towards the owner of the voice—a man in his late 50s standing there with a kind smile.

Harry's eyes widen with fear as he hasn't seen the man before.

The man holds his hands up, showing that he means no harm. "Oh, did I scare you? Sorry, son, I didn't mean to. I'm not a bad guy. I actually am the butler here. My name is Finch."

Harry just looks at him blankly. He doesn't know what butler means.

Finch smiles kindly at Harry and suggests, "Do you want to watch TV in the living room while you wait for little master to come home from school, or maybe you want to go to the kitchen and stay with Meave? You might feel comfortable with her since you already know her from this morning."

Oh, Harry remembers Meave, she's a lovely woman.

"Wanna stay with Meave." Harry says timidly.

"Follow me then." Finch smiles and reaches for Harry's hand.

Harry stares at Finch's hand hesitatingly and looks up at Finch. Finch smiles softly at him. Harry then reaches out to hold Finch's hand and walks through the aisle that leads to the kitchen.

The whole day until Zayn comes back, Harry stays in the kitchen and Meave teaches him how to make muffin. Little Harry quite enjoys the time in the kitchen and Meave even says he has cooking talents. Though his 4 year old brain doesn't know what 'talent' means, he guesses it's a good word since Meave keeps telling him how good and smart he is at making muffin.

He even makes a special muffin with a smiley face on top. It's for his little master, Zayn.

Now, he is sitting obediently in the living room, waiting for Zayn to come home. The muffin he made is wrapped in a box with a beautiful green bow on top and is placed on the table in front of him.

Meave said Zayn will be home in like 15 minutes.

A bustling noise at the front door makes Harry perk up and get up from the couch.

"Barbie!"

Harry looks at his left to see Zayn standing there with his arms open wide, his school bag hanging loosely on his shoulder.

Harry grins and runs into Zayn's arms.

Zayn giggles as he hugs Harry tightly.

"I missed you, Barbie." Zayn murmurs in Harry's neck with a content smile.

"Harry missed you too, master." Harry hums.

They stay like that for a while before parting from the hug.

Harry holds Zayn's hand and pulls him to the couch.

"Harry made you a present." He speaks slowly, handing the little box to Zayn.

"What's this?" Zayn asks in excitement. "Can I open it?"

Harry nods.

Zayn gingerly unties the bow and opens it.

"A muffin? It looks cute with a smiley face on it." Zayn says, big golden eyes looking at harry with surprise and a smile on his face.

"Harry made it himself." Harry says in a shy manner.

"Oh, I love it. It's cute, Barbie. It looks delicious too!" Zayn grins.

"Eat?" Harry looks at Zayn expectantly.

Zayn takes a bite and moans, "Omg, it indeed tastes good!"

Harry grins.

After that, little Zayn and little Harry watch DC cartoons on the TV until dinner time.

-

God why little harry & little Zayn are so cute? I love them so much 😭💗💓💞💖

Hope you have a good day 💚💛