CHAPTER 6

🌹💊thinking of a master plan💊🌹

°1994
LA, CALIFORNIA

💊DEVANTE💊

How am I gonna do this?
I can't kill him toni would know then she'll hate me.

I'm tired of seeing her with other people I wanna be the only person she thinks, and be with she doesn't need friends she has me.

Maybe I could send him off to Mexico
Or maybe frame him.

Nah that's dumb as fuck.

To make it look as natural as possible I have to turn them against each other.

Yeah

I know exactly to call too.

And if latoya and Tiffany think they can get in my way too ill handle them but for now her nigga friends are getting handle.

They think they can just take her whenever they feel haha nope.

Not mines." My inner thought spoke.

I get down walking back in forth in the bedroom, I stop and look at a naked peaceful toni sleep.

She's so gorgeous.

I walked down the stairs and sit on the couch pulling out my phone I dial a number I can always trust.

It rings about four times before she picks up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Yeah, it's Devante listen I need you to do me a favor"

"Yeah meet me at the spot my girl might wake up and hear us"

"Alright, see you there" I hang up the phone and put my shoes and jacket on before heading out the door.

Shit finna change.

I knowww it's short but I just wanna show you guys what Devante is up to you could consider this like a trailer lol idk but something definitely will be going on in the rest of the chapters stay tuned :)