CHAPTER 1

🌹💊Start Of Something New💊🌹

°  1994

    LA,California  °

"Wake ya ass up burns" I hurriedly shoot up to an irritating sound none other than Eddie. I growled

"I'm up Eddie" I say sluggishly.

"Nothing but 5 minutes until you're off and you already sleeping like you was picking cotton in the heat for hours slaving and shit- slavery ended a long time ago and it was alot worst than this ask my great grandpops" Eddie exclaimed putting his hands on his hips.

"And how you suppose we do that? Pray to him? Go to his gravesite?" Rashad butted in. Eddie walked up to Rashad and slightly whispered.

"go to the cotton field- because that old black muthafuka still picking to this day" Eddie slowly turned back to me leaving Rashad with a confused look on his face.

"How-" Eddie cut off Rashad .

"Now I'm tired of walking around here and seeing you sleep I'm damn there dust and dirt and I work harder than y'all- by the time I shut this place down and go home my whole body hurt but I holds it down, and y'all might be wondering why the hell can Eddie still come to work and get shit done he must have a lady at home well I don't.
I ain't have a woman in my bed for two years- I can't fuck! What's the point of having a lady when you can't fuck.
There ain't one" Eddie says sharing his attention to the both of us as we look at him with confused yet amused faces.

"My balls hurt when I nut- how the hell do ya balls hurt when you nut rashad" Eddie slightly yells.

Rashad side eyes me before answering.

"I- I wouldn't kn-"

"Of course you wouldn't Rashad!- my dumb ass was playing with my retarded newphew- lil shit ran and stab me right in the balls with his wooden sphere, I was devasted his birthday was last month guess what I got him" Eddie smirked.

"One of these" he then flipped me and Rashad off with both hands chuckling.

"Now story time is over y'all get back to work
Chickens ain't gon serve themselves" Eddie exclaimed walking passed me before bending down to my ear to say

"Clucky bucky nigga"

"Imma get his weird ass fired watch" Rashad chuckled fixing the straws in the container.
I laughed at his response to Eddie usual behavior.

Right on time as soon as my laughing died down our friends walked into the fast food place.

"Hey girl" Latoya happily says walking in and sitting down.

"Hey toy" I gave her a greeting smile.

"We still hitting the mall today right" she ask with an eyebrow raised.
I only nodded looking over to Rashad and his friends Sticky, and Dion to see what they were talking about.

"So what we getting into tonight" sticky smiles ear to ear rubbing his hands together. Rashad smirks.

"How bout that party that's going on later today? Y'all down?" Rashad answered. And I roll my eyes.