1.5

I don't usually wake up peacefully like those people who say they wake up to the birds chirping and the sun shining. Today was no exception. I woke up to the rain spilling onto my window and i rubbed my eyes. Another school day...

I groaned and stood up, chosing a short-sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans to wear. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and tied a messy bun before pulling out a waterproof jacket. I glanced at the clock in my room, 07:15

Groggily, i walked to seokmin's room. I shook his shoulder "oppa, wake up" i got no response. "Oppa!" I shook him harder. Again, no response. I lifted my hand to his forehead.

"Oppa! You're having a fever"
"I-i'm o-okay"
"No you're not. Stay at home, don't go to school" he just nodded. "I'll get your medicine"

I ran down the stairs and opened the medicine cabinet. "Cough...flu...ah panadol!" I grabbed the bottle of pink liquid and poured a cup of water before heading up again.

Giving him the bottle and the cup, i said "take this 3 times a day, which means drink it once more at 3, arasseo?"
"Arasseo, quickly go to school"
"Will you be ok?" He managed to give me a small smile, "ne, hurry up and go" i smiled back and headed to school.

"Yeon! Why do you look so gloomy?"
"Firstly, i'm allowed to be gloomy, and second, seokmin's sick and im worried" i answered to her.

I sat down on my usual spot, next to the window and Mijoo sat behind me. I looked outside at the never-ending rain. Suddenly, a guy's voice brought me back to reality.

"Jiyeon, where's dokyeom-hyung? I didn't see him just now" i turned around and saw dino--seokmin's friend(?)--talking to me. "He's sick"
"Oh"

I turned my attention to the window as our teacher walked in and started the lesson. A peice of paper landed on my table, i unfolded and read it:

Don't be so moody :( im sure seokmin-oppa will get better soon.

P.S and since when were you such a good sister? ;D

~joo🌸

I smiled and scribbled back to her:

Yah! Wdym by sInCe WhEn WeRe YoU sUcH a GoOd SiStEr

~the world's most amazing sister

I threw the paper back at her when the teacher wasn't looking. Or so i thought. "Jiyeon! Mijoo! Why are you passing notes"
"Umm...we were discussing about my sick older brother"
"That's no excuse, go stand outside of the class"

I slowly stood up and she did the same. We walked out of the class and i whispered to her "welp you got us into trouble again"
"Sorry sorri sory sorey?" I laughed at her "good attempt, you're forgiven"
"I have been blessed by the gods, baeji forgave me" she always makes me laugh at times like this

"Girls if you don't stop talking i will report you two to the principle!"