"So, how about we go upstairs and wait for the others?", Niall asks.

I nod and leave the basement first. Niall follows close behind me. He turns off all the lights and closes the door. Wesley already let some more people inside, considering there are more than two voices heard in the house. Niall and I go to the living room. Lilian, Jake, Wesley and Meredith sit there, laughing and chattering. Mere and I smile at each other before I take a seat next to her but Niall sits down with his guy friends.

"So, what do you guys think about the new Maze Runner movie? I mean, isn't Dylan O'Brien so hot?", Lilian asks Mere and I.

"Girl, don't even get me started", Mere chuckles, "Dylan is our life and literally the most beautiful human being in the world."

I nod but don't get further into the conversation. I feel really weird tonight, as if I just want to crawl into a ball and cry. Am I having my PMS? I shouldn't. My period starts in twelve days.

"So, let's get the drinks and start setting up the games", Wesley says to everyone.

The others all get up, so I look around but I see Niall looking at me, as if he wants me to stay here. Everyone except Niall and I follow Wesley. Niall stands up and starts up the Playstation. He goes on a game called "That's You!".

"Vio, are you okay? Or do you want to go home?", he suddenly asks.

I stay silent but look at him. He turns around as no answer comes from me. I shrug, looking away again. I'm extremely uncomfortable right now but not only with Niall but with everyone around me. I feel like I need a few hours with myself. I'd like to be laying in my bed right now with Netflix and Pretty Little Liars.

"Maybe a drink will help you", he suggests.

I shrug again and watch him sit down next to me for this game we're playing. He gets his phone out and opens an app. It immediately connects to his Playstation. The others come back soon with cups and drinks in their hands. We give cups around but Niall takes mine from my hands, setting both of our cups on the coffee table in front of us. He winks at me, as he pours Jägermeister in the cup and then puts in Coke after.

"Pizza should come in ten minutes", Lilian says, as she comes back in, putting her phone away.

Within ten minutes everyone is here and the pizza is sitting on the table. Loud chatter hits my ears. I look around in agony. I feel so uncomfortable right now.

"Let's hit the game. Everyone who doesn't get points has to take a drink", Niall announces, "Make your teams."

Everyone seems to have their teammate sitting next to them. Niall looks over at me, smiling. I just shrug.

"So, it's Wes and Jake, Riley and Mia, Mere and Ryan, Luke and Lilian, Violet and I?", Niall asks.

Everyone agrees. They all quickly connect one phone to the Playstation and we all decide on team names.

"How about 'Niolet'? It's a mix of our names", Niall asks.

"Sure", I answer.

Then the screen of the TV instructs us all to take a picture of ourselves. Niall and I decide on doing goofy faces while I do the fish mouth and cross my eyes, he sticks his tongue out and pulls his nose up with his eyes closed.

*****

A few small drinks later, I feel very comfortable with everyone and finally emerged into some conversations. Niall and I lost the game we played but we had fun. Niall already got dared to take his shirt off and it's making me a little uncomfortable due to his well toned abs. Currently, I'm nibbling on a cold piece of pizza while we play truth or dare. Wesley was dared to give Lilian a lap dance by Riley. It's funny. I feel like I need a cigarette right now but I'll survive a few minutes without one. Wesley finishes his lap dance just when I put the last piece of pizza into my mouth. Wesley turns the bottle and it lands on me.