"Yeah", I say, my voice cracking a bit.

I go upstairs without another word from him or me. I quickly take some gray Nike sweats and some fuzzy socks and go to the bathroom. I lock the door and strip. As I make my way into the shower, I avoid looking at the mirror completely and just get into the hot steaming water. For a couple of minutes, I just stand there, letting the water run down my back and staring at the wall in front of me. How could this ever happen? I should've listened to Niall. He was right. I should've went to bed at Mere's place or he should've driven me home. I don't feel as drunk as before anymore but I know that I'm still intoxicated. A knock is heard on the door, scaring me a bit.

"Violet? Is everything okay?", Niall's voice fills the bathroom.

"Yeah", I call back, taking the shampoo and washing my hair.

After I'm done showering, I quickly get back into the hoodie and my sweats along with my fuzzy socks. I wipe over the foggy mirror and look straight into a sad looking girl with black streaks on her cheeks any red puffy eyes and huge under eye bags. I get a makeup wipe and swipe that over my face quite often until the layers of beauty are wiped off. Then I see a huge red and blue bruise on my neck, giving me a really bad feeling deep down. Now a very sickly sad girl looks at me through the mirror. My vision gets blurry yet again, not from tears but from my contacts getting dry. I take them out and put my glasses on, seeing clearer. My wet hair falls over my shoulders just a bit, being a little longer than shoulder length. I take a deep breath, stepping out of the bathroom to get to my bedroom down the hallway. I stop dead in my tracks, as I hear Niall speak.

"No, don't worry. She just took a shower... I borrowed some clothes from you, okay? I'll probably stay in her room and sleep on the floor, just to make sure she's fine... No, I don't like her like that. I'm just worried, okay? You don't get almost raped everyday, Wes... I'll try to watch some Netflix with her and calm her down a bit... Yeah, I will... Bye, Wes", he shifts on my bed as it seems from the shuffling sound of different materials.

I take small and quiet steps to my room. Niall turned on the fairy lights at my beds headboard  and the Christmas lights around the whole ceiling corners. He sits on my bed with my laptop on his lap. I crawl into the bed next to him, laying on my side, so I can look at him.

"Feeling better?", he asks.

I shake my head, feeling tears run down my cheeks again. Niall's hand finds it's way to my head, softly touching it. I hiss in pain, as he touches the place I hit it. He pulls his hand back immediately.

"I'll get some Advil and some frozen peas. So, do you want something to eat or drink?", he asks, looking at me concerned while I hold my head a little with both hands.

"Some water, please", I hiss in pain, as another headache strikes my head.

Niall climbs over me, quickly leaving my room to get me the needed utensils. I take my glasses from my nightstand. Then I slide to the place Niall was on. It's the closest to the wall and then I turn around, so my back is towards the wall. I always sleep like this. I close my eyes for a few moments, trying to relieve the pain a bit but it hurts just as much. Niall comes back into the room with everything he said and a small cereal bar.

"Eat and take a pill, then cool your head. Meanwhile, I'll go change into some of your brother's clothes", he instructs.

I do as I'm told while he's not in the room. I look at my laptop, which is sitting on my nightstand next to my phone and glasses and a bottle of water. It's slightly bend open, so I can see what's on the screen. Niall went on Netflix and opened a kids show. It's called "My Little Pony", I think. Niall comes back soon enough, sitting down beside me again.