"When you've never done it, take a shot. Count your shots. Whoever has most shots, spends a hot ten minutes with the winner. Winner decides what the loser gets to do", Niall explains, "Meredith, why don't you start?"

Mere thinks a few seconds before speaking.

"Never have I ever been skinny dipping", she smirks.

I take a shot. Niall, Mere, Riley and Lilian don't take a shot.

"Never have I ever had sex with a college student", Mia speaks next.

I take a shot. Tobias wasn't a college student when we did it. He was still in high school. A couple of more people take shots but Niall doesn't.

"Never have I ever gotten off to pictures of other people from school", Luke says.

I take a shot. That's kind of gross. I couldn't look at those people anymore for quite some time. Niall doesn't take a shot. I'm already on my third.

"Never have I ever taken someone's virginity", Wesley says.

I take another shot. Everyone else doesn't. Wow, that's quite weird and interesting. Four.

*****

Fourteen. My head hurts a little and I feel kind of sick but hey, I'm good, I'm fine.

"I'd say that's it", Niall announces, looking straight at me.

Everyone says their number, Niall only having two and being the winner and me having a tie with Meredith on fourteen shots. Mere looks like she'll pass out any minute. She's leaning on Wesley's lap.

"Winner gets to pick", Jake slurs.

I glare at him, making my vision blurry and making me feel pretty close to throwing up. I need some water and sleep. Niall chooses me, what a coincidence. I knew he would take me. Niall stands up, coming to me. I stand up but almost fall back down. He looks really good. His hands quickly grab my waist, helping me not to fall over.

"I gotta see if Mere is okay", I say, sluring a lot, making myself question how I could've done this to myself.

"No, Violet, you better come with me. Wesley will bring Mere to her room and see that she's okay. I'd better take care of you", Niall says.

Everyone leaves the room, leaving only Niall, Wesley, Mere and I. Niall lets go of me for a few seconds before putting his arm around me from beside me.

"You better not pull a move on her, Niall. I will kill you, if you harm her in any way. Just make sure she gets water and take care of her until she's asleep. I'll do the same with Meredith", I hear Wesley say.

I look over at him, seeing he has Mere laying in his arms like a bride. I chuckle a bit at the scene in front of me. Wesley looks a little overwhelmed with Mere in his arms. He leaves the room. Niall closes the door behind him. I still chuckle a bit but as soon as Niall looks at me, I silence myself. My head feels woozy. Niall's still holing onto my arm, making that spot feel tingly.

"You look really hot tonight", I speak up, then realizing what I said, "Wow, I must be really drunk to say that shit."

I start laughing a bit. Niall just looks at me with a straight face, so I snap out of it soon enough. He comes a bit closer to me, pushing me towards the bed a little. I sit down on the soft covers as soon as the back of my theighs hit the edge.

"I'm very flattered by that but you're drunk and you got to get some rest. I can bring you some water and maybe look for some more comfy clothes in Meredith's room", Niall says, not looking very happy.