Chapter Two (Entered and Raunchy)

Kemp could feel the ruptured Raptor girls claws digging into his ball sack as he and his bunch of senile friends got dragged violently by these small, ragged children towards big metal gates, bearing the words WELCOME TO JURASSIC ELDER above.
"WE NEED TO ATTACK THESE GIRLS AND STOP LETTING THEM TAKE OVER." Edward shouted almightily, opening his belly and propelling himself away from the children and up into the air.
"WHEN DID YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY EDDIE?!" Kemp bellowed, jealously bubbling in his palpitating pocket sized knickers.
"I DONT EVEN KNOW. But it's the only way to kill these silly lil kids and go back to camp." Edward replied, extending his cock and thumping the ground, as the ruptured Raptor girls scattered away from their dragging process - leaving Kemp, Noble, Sneezy and Edwards new girl friend to roam around and destruct the retractable kids.
"QUICK, KEMP DEAFEN THEM WITH YOUR CHORDS." Edward demanded. "AND SNEEZY, RUN BACK TO CAMP AND FIND HANCOCK AND BENTLEY WE NEED THEIR HELP." Sneezy nodded anxiously and propelled his papa body through the trees.
"NOBLE SPEAR THEM WITH YOUR DICK, QUICKLY." Edward finished, before descending rapidly from the sky and fending off the ruptured Raptor group from his precious new girly. He thrashed the Raptor girls belly buttons with his forehead, before belly flopping and prolapsing upon their skin tight lil bodies.
They all screamed with pain and scattered away, facing Noble who had run out of space on his Dick spear.
"I'LL HELP YOU MY NOBLE DILOPHOSAUR." Kemp cackled, slumbering forward and opening his throat for the first time in months.
"AGSJD" Noble ran out of the way so he wouldn't get buffeted by Kemps waggling watery wet chords, and hid with Edward behind a pile of dead ruptured Raptor girls.
"Be. Killed. My. Raptor. Girly sweets." Kemp coughed, stumbling forward and gentler strumming each chords. As he plucked the final chord, Edward and Noble waited in shock.... for....

Nothing.

Not a single, lovely, tender sound came out of Kemps chords.
"They've. Snapped." Kemp roared furiously, pussy footing backwards with his ball sacks wavering in the air as a protective shield against the angered, ruptured Raptor girls.
"KEMP. YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THEM." Edward screeched.
"We might as well go into Jurassic Elder and see what awaits." Noble cried, his blood pressure pumping and palpitating through his chest as he cradled Edwards fond pinky finger with soft kindness.
"Okkdf." Kemp started having a heart attack on the floor as the Ruptured Raptor Girls started dragging the three elders away and towards Jurassic Elder. Just three metres away from the dreaded legged gates, a loud, cackling noise echoed through the forest and Hancock and Bentley burst through the undergrowth, Greta and Sneezy pussyfooting sexually behind them.
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE." Hancock roared, ear drums pulling free from their sockets and rattling in the shadows.
"RUPTURED RAPTOR GIRLS." Bentley cried, opening his nasal cavities and producing his mothers milk. The milk flowed around the Raptor girls, seducing them. Bentley thought this would be enough to save his senile friends, but the lil kidlings were stronger than they looked. The Raptor girls snapped free of their entrance towards Bentleys captivating nasal glands and started grappling on to Bentleys bellyaching button and bringing him crashing to the ground. He turned to Hancock for help but his eared up brother was tangled up in his ear drums and was getting carried by the Raptor girls along with Kemp, Noble, Greta and Sneezy.
"This is our death day." Kemp whispered as the huddle of seniles got carried through the metal gates.

"If only Jonathon, Ramsay and Rosen were here to help." He prayed.