Fritz 3

Fritz POV

1, 2, 3 knocks.

The door opens and before me stands

The door creeks open and before me, stands the cutest girl I've ever met.

I see (Y/N) everyday, and I still can't get enough of her!

Contain yourself Fritz. "Oh, (Y/N)! I just harvested a bunch of my amazing crops and decided to share some with you, since you're taking a farming break this month."

Her face lit up with the cutest smile! "R-Really? Thanks, Fritz!" But just before she grabs the basket of harvest goodness, I move it away from her.

I shook my head, "On one condition..."

I place the basket in front of me. Stepping past it, I lean into her face as my fingers gently grips her chin.

"Kiss me." I continue to lean in until she plucks my forehead. "Ouch!"

She laughs a little, "Not in your wildest dreams, Fritz."

"Ah... it was worth a shot!" I shrug. "Could I at least offer something else maybe?"

(Y/N)'s head tilts with curiosity.

I gulp a bit loudly, "W-well, tomorrow is the Starlight Gala... and... I want you to go with me!"

She flashes her usual cute smile, "Sure! But..."

Looks at her fingers, poking one another, "N-no funny business, okay?"

It doesn't take long before I notice she's blushing. I turn a bit away clapping my hand over my nose, "O-of course!"

(Y/N) beams with excitement as she closes the door, waving goodbye.

Ah! She's so cute. Is I all I can think of as I walk home. Till I realized I was to busy gushing to give her the basket.

Maybe I'll save it for a wedding gift? What am I talking about?!

My face is hot red. Not paying attention, I trip forward. "Ack! Jeez, I almost broke the basket!" I sigh.

I check the basket's contents to make sure they're okay. I pick out the gold radish, with the words, I love you, (Y/N)! ♡

I smile, "I guess, I'm literally falling in love with you, huh (Y/N)?"

The Night of the Starlight Gala

My ears perk up as they hear a sigh full of enjoyment, but I can't bring myself to look at the source.

Jeez, why did I have to ask her to see the fireworks? I know I won't be able to control myself. But, I promised her no funny business today.

I finally turn to her when I hear her speak, "Ah... aren't the fireworks so pretty Fritz?" (Y/N)'s beaming eyes catch my attention, as her face continues to leave me staring.

But not as pretty as you! Now kiss me. I want to blurt out. All I spout is, "Heh, y-yeah! but, their not as pretty as... me!" I laugh, slightly awkwardly.

She laughs, "You're not wrong!" I never thought I'd get this far with (Y/N) to point of where she actually doesn't remain silent, or shrug things off.

It's kind of nice.

(Y/N) turns to the side to face me, the grass sways slowly in front of her face blocking me from having the perfect view.

I'm mostly hoping she doesn't notice I've been staring the entire time.

"Um... Fritz, I kind of also wanted to take this chance to thank you."

"For what?"

"Well, you're always super nice, and always try to help people, and animals, even when things don't go your way. Whenever I'm down, you cheer me up, and when I need things the most you help me out."

Her face softens, "I guess... you really know how to give someone the happiness they crave, y'know?"

The only thing I crave is you! I want to shout. Instead I just say with a laugh, "Yeah, just like the way I'm craving some mitten crab soup!"

(Y/N) laughs a little with slight weakness, "Yeah, we'll have to get some, sometime!"

Jeez what was that?! Why is it so hard to just tell her?

"Fritz, are you alright?" (Y/N) asks.

I look down noticing how I'm gripping my chest. "I... don't really know." Is all I manage to say.

There goose bumps on my arms, but it's not from the cold, but my sudden nervousness.

"Do you need a jacket? I could go get one." She sits straight up.

I remain silent. Part of me wants to trick her into thinking I need CPR, but I'm not drowning and she's to smart for that.

I take to long to respond and she gets up to her feet already.

I'm so impatient, I don't think I could wait for her to get back and tell her.

So abruptly, I get to my feet and clench her wrist gently in my palm. We both pause.

"W-Wait." I say to break the silence, "That's not what I need right now."

I gulp, not looking directly at her but at her wrist.

No jokes, Fritz! "I need... to tell you how I feel. I-It's just... I'm not satisfied with our friendship."

"What... are you saying? You... you don't like me anymore?" She asks.

"N-no! I-I mean we are, it's just... I..." I let out a deep breath, the cold are makes it visible.

"(Y/N)..."

"I-I'm madly in love with you!" Everything goes blank

"I-I'm madly in love with you!" Everything goes blank. A firework explodes in the the background.

"Fritz..." she begins.

"B-but if my words aren't proof... b-be mine! I-I'll let you have full control over my farm! Anything! I-I just..."

I place (Y/N)'s hand over my heart, I can slightly feel the thumping in my hand through hers.

"I need you to calm me down." I smile at her.

She shakes her head and removes her hand, a slight feeling of regret dwells in me.

Instead (Y/N)'s arms wrap around me, her ear to my chest, "I guess this means we're dating now, huh?"

Another firework explodes, but this one... I could feel.

"U-um... (Y/N)? Does this means I have permission to activate Operation: Funny Business?" I asked slightly chuckling.

She laughed, "Sure, Fritz. Go crazy."

With all my might, I lifted (Y/N) of her feet shouting, "I HAVE A SUPER CUTE GIRLFRIEND NOW AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!"

Then brought her back down to me so I could kiss my new found property.
♡~