Raeger 2

As the days went by and summer came you realize that you and Raeger are becoming closer.

Everyday you go to his restaurant as he greets you with his usual smile.

But today you realize he's not behind the counter. "Raeger?"

You call out hearing a cough from upstairs.

"Oh, I'm sorry you have to see me in such a bad state." Raeger seems to be ill.

You feel his extremely hot forehead as you hear someone enter downstairs.

"Hello? Is this place open? I thought I saw someone come in..." The voice says.

Raeger inches over to the stairs, "I need... to go... help... the customer."

"Raeger, don't--" You grab his arm.

"I can do this, I'll be fine!" He seems frustrated with the though of bed rest.

"...I was going to say, don't go without me!" You both smile.

As you two go downstairs more people seem to be entering.

You give him a thumbs up, "Long as I'm at your beck and call, we got this!"

He nods, going into the kitchen and cooks up a storm.

You wait the tables, rushing around the place.

It feels like you guys finish in almost no time at all.

He takes care of the last few tables with you.

He stops and chuckles, "You looks so cute!"

You place the food on the table, "I'm not here to be cute, I'm here to help!"

Finally you guys finish tending to the customers and close up shop.

Raeger goes upstairs and plops down on his bed. "I'm so tired."

"Then go sleep! I'll just let myself out."

As you get up of the edge of his bed, he wraps his arms around your waist.

"I bet I'm being really selfish, but could you please stay a little longer to help me?" He whisper in your ear.

You turn really red and nod your head.

"Thank you."

The Next Day

You hear some chirping outside and roll over into someone.

They're so... warm and soft.

Wait. You open your eyes and see Raeger there... still asleep... just with no shirt.

You can feel a bit of blood roll out your nose, you roll over fast.

What do I do?! Mean I can't just leave... that's--that's rude! You feel his arm wrap around you, pulling you in.