Nadi 2

Another day through the same old town, looking at the same old sky,
and seeing smiling faces passing by.

But, there's one face this still leaves you sour, one face that doesn't smile as often as others.

After coming from West Oak Tree Town you notice Nadi looking around a bit suspiciously in front of the way to the forest.

Curious, you decide to follow him.

When you enter you manage to see him push past some bushes.

Of course, your mind slips in a, Maybe I shouldn't invade his privacy, I mean he is being awful secretive.

Then you shake you head, S-screw his privacy! I wanna know! And of course, that side of you won.

Suddenly you hear, "I love you so much! You're so adorable~"

You think it's Nadia voice but you've never heard his voice be so... cheerful. Wait, is he talking to someone? A.. g-girl?! Jealousy slightly fills you but you try not to show it. Now you definitely got curious.

You pushed past the bushes quickly to notice that no one was there, not a soul.

"W-what?" You mutter.

When you turn around your shocked to see an upset face, "N-Nadi?!"

"(Y/N)... were you... following me?" He interrogated.

"E-er... well not r-really!" You flustered as Nadi paced you backwards causing you to bump into a tree.

He props his hand above you on the tree you close into your face, you naturally turn red.

He so close you can feel his breath hit you face, it smells like spearmint. It naturally makes you keep from pulling away.

Not only does his scent captivate you but his eyes pierce you into continue looking at him but gently, to where you can still sense the slight softness.

This makes your heart race, when he suddenly pulls away.

"Tch. Whatever, it's not like you'll ever know anyways." Nadi looks away then the guild clock chimes throughout the forest, "Oh shoot! I gotta go!"

He doesn't wave or anything as he rushes past the bushes back into the town.

You remove your back from the tree, wondering what that was about, noticing something pink behind the tree.

You reach for it when it suddenly runs away quickly leaving behind a key. Maybe this is Nadi's?

Figuring he went to the Guild, you go there to see if it's his.

When you open the door you see him and Agate chatting when you walk over you hear her say, "Come on Nadi! You were late! I had to do all the work! At least tell me what you were doing!"

"Forget it! It doesn't concern you. I'll make it up to you but not in this sense." Nadi scowled.

Agate suddenly grabbed onto you and dragged you into the conversation, "(Y/N), do you know what Nadi was doing earlier to where he was late?"

You didn't wanna snitch but you were curious too, so you explained to her what happened earlier.

"What?! Nadi... were with a girl?! Who??" Agate exaggerated.

"None of your business." Nadi shot back quickly.

Agate looks at you like your gonna have to win him over.

You sigh and come up with something slightly unrelated, "U-um... So Nadi, I found the key, is it yours?"

He eyes it carefully, "Never seen that key in my life, but I think I know who it belongs to."