Raeger 1

It's the 1st of spring.
You decide to go out to eat a bit after working hard.

You go into Raeger's Restaurant and he greets you, "Hi! Welcome to my restaurant! It's your first time here right?"

You nod as he pulls out a chair for you to take a seat for you to sit right near the kitchen.

Shoving your face into the menu, you can't help but look at him every now any then.

Suddenly he catches your eye.
Busted!

"Sorry to bother your staring contest, but I would love if you would stop staring at the cook

"Sorry to bother your staring contest, but I would love if you would stop staring at the cook." Raeger says quite rudely.

"I'm not staring. I'm making sure your not poisoning my food." You pout.
He smirks at first then turns away to cover it up.

God! That was such a DICK move! You think fluttering through your mind.

You might as well go ahead and order.
You ask for some apple pie, vanilla ice cream, and fruit salad.

One bite, the tiniest bit and it sends you straight to Heaven!
You can't stop smiling it tastes to good!

"Well, how is it?" He asks.
"Etz brellby gud!" You say with your mouth full.

"I'll take that as an it's okay." Soon as you hear than you swallow the rest fast.

"OKAY?! This is THE BEST desert I have EVER tasted!"
Raeger blushes for a little bit.

"OKAY?! This is THE BEST desert I have EVER tasted!" Raeger blushes for a little bit

"Good. I don't want my new customer tasting something satisfactory." He chuckles.
Your heart skips a beat.

Either you have high cholesterol or you have a crush on him. ♡

The Next Day

It's 8 am an your still in your underwear when your hear a knocking.

Oh god! What do I do? I'm in nothing! You flip out not know what to do.
Oh wait it's probably the mayor. It should be fine.

Of course, just your luck it's not the mayor. It's Raeger.

"AAAGH!" You turn fast.

He look red hot (as ever), "I-if it makes you feel ANY BETTER... I didn't see anything... except..."

"DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT! I bet you saw my nips!"

"N-N-NO! I- I... I did." He admits. Points for honesty. "L-look... I'll come back later."

"No!" You stop him. "Give me 10 minutes."

And with lightning speed you slam the door and get dressed.

"Hmph. Don't doubt my farmer power!" You strike a pose as your raise your hoe to the sky.

Eh?! Where the hell did that come from?! You must still be suffering from embarrassment.

He laughs, "I wasn't! But nice to see you clean up well."

What does that mean? "Mmhm!" You smile as you walk to his restaurant.

"So... I wanted to give you a surprise food!" He clasps his hands together.

"Ya' know I can cook my own food right?" You hiss.

"Really? I saw you eating a raw tomato yesterday. THAT'S DISGUSTING (Y/N)!" Raeger exclaims.

You want to say a whole lotta things, but you decide to accept his gratitude.

"Mm... okay." You say and continue walking.

You and Raeger finally get to the restaurant.

"Oh dang it! I didn't make then before I left!" He facepalms.

"Make what? Maybe I can help!" You rush into the kitchen.

He pushes you out. "No, no. NEVER. Enter. My. Kitchen. Got it? Also its supposed to be a surprise." He thinks for a second.
"Hm... well you going to have to go upstairs and wait. Shouldn't take to long."

You stomp up the stairs and notice how plain the place looks.
Then you see a picture of an old looking guy. Must be his grandfather.

Looking at everything around you, you realize a crack in the floor.

Since your just that curious you look through it.

He looks straight up at you. Double Busted!

"(Y/N), I know this house like the back of my palm. Like I said before... stop staring at the cook." Raeger says it more playfully this time.

Dammit Raeger! You heart flutters.

After what feels like FOR EVER he finally calls you down.

It's. A. Cake.

"So? I figured you love sweets so I made you a big-ol cake!" He gushed.

You cry, "It's so beautiful!"

You bring out your trusty finger for a taste test.

"DON'T EAT IT WITH YOUR FARMER FINGERS!" He slaps your hand away.

He cuts it and puts it on a plate.

You take one bite.

You get up. Walk over and grab him by the wrist.

"Cook for me."

"What??"

"Cook. For. Me. I want you to be my personal cook." You seem really serious about it.

He laughs alot. "Thats a great offer but I prefer to cook for the town at the moment."

You let go of his wrist and he pats you gently on the head. "It's okay. Comeback to me when I truly love you."

You turn up. Shocked. "Wh-what?"

"Oh. Hm. I didn't mean to say that. I guess I meant later on in life." He shrugs.

He wraps up the cake and send you home.

On the walk back you can't help but remember what he said. Even it you dreams it kept bugging you.

So you made it a mission:

Operation Make Raeger Love You! ♡