Vampire?

I looked at him and asked him if he knew what had to be done to become a vampire.

"Um...I dunno. You have to bite me?" He asked cluelessly.

"No smart one. I have to make you drink my blood and then I have to kill you."

He looked at me frightened.

"I don't want to be killed."

"I know, and I don't want to turn you." I said back feeling sorry, but happy that he wanted to be with me for eternity.

"Ok well, we should probably make dinner." He said perking up a little.

We went into the kitchen to make tacos. You are all probably thinking I was going to crush his and yell 'do you like it when you taco gets f*cked baby!' But I decided to piss him off in a different way.

Bård and Vegard made a fake movie trailer of a movie called The 60's. I decided to use one of his lines that was much better than that one.

"Can you get me the tomatoes?" He asked while mashing up avocados.

"Sure, your making guacamole?" I asked not wanting to give anything away.

"Yeah. Is that ok?"

"Oh that's fine," I said getting a tomato and watching him mix it in.

"Ok," he said admiring his taco making skills.

"Holy fist f*cking father of f*cker, that's guacamole!" I said bursting out laughing.

"Yeah, ha I'm surprised you saw that!" Bård said and then he started laughing too.

We had a great night reciting lines from songs and the movie trailer, then we heard a knock on the door. Bård got up and answered. It was Vegard. He seemed to be out of breath.

"We need to talk," he said grabbing the door and panting.

"What's wrong?" Bård asked inviting him to sit down.

"They are doing work in the forest. You know the one a few miles from here. he said still panting.

"Ok. And," Bård didn't feel that this was all that important.

"And they found bodies." He said starting to cry.

"Ok well there isn't much I can do about that." He said sitting next to Vegard and wrapped his arm around his brother.

That's when I started to feel sick because that is where I put Emma's body after I drained her blood.

"We'll, I think you'd want to know who's body was there." Said Vegard facing Bård.

"Who?" He asked

Vegard took a deep breath. "Emma," he said bursting into tears.

Bård was crying too. There was only one thing I could do.

"She isn't dead." I said looking at them.

"How? They identified her body." Vegard said.

"I can bring her to you and prove she isn't dead." I said.

"Please and go fast." They said and I was out the door.

I went to the forest and found her body. 'This is it' I thought.