Never Kiss and Tell

Hi, I'm Katherine. I usually go by Kat though. I'm 17 years old and live with Bård Ylvisåker who is 20, and I have a huge crush! But ya know how it goes.

I move to his house in Norway after working on his show with him a few times. I'm not sure if he likes me because I'm like the biggest scene queen in Bergen,Norway so yeahhh...

(1:00 in the afternoon)

"Hey, princess,"Bård said with a sweet grin on his face.

"Don't call me princess," I said back with a pissed off look on my face.

"What are you doing today?" He asked me like he was planning something.

"Nothing, why?"

"I just thought we could do a little pool party later I dunno..."

"Yeah that sounds great, I will see you later I am going to meet some friends."

"Ok see you later," he said continuing what he was doing.

(3:00 in the afternoon)

When I got home all of my friends were out side at the huge-ass pool at Bård's.

"Wow lots of people.." I said

He smiled back and held my shoulders. "Go have fun" he said probably hoping that I would make a move, but I was waiting for him to do it.

I saw a friend, Damon Salvatore there. He really pisses me off.

"Hey," I said hoping we could just get along for once.

"Hey, we need to talk," he said trying to keep quiet.

"Wha..."

And before I could say a single word Damon stuffed his arm to my face and made me drink

his blood. He then broke my neck and watched me die on the floor of the living room.

A few minutes later I woke up. "What the hell was that am I a vampire now?"

"Not yet first you need to feed on a human to complete the transition."

After he told me this I looked up to see Bård watching. He looked scared.

"Here," Damon said shoving Bård's daughter at me, "Drink or die."