chap 5

after a minute full of hugging they were much more better now.

they can finally talk about all of the things they missed back in the day.

with a little help of tequila of course.

"remember that one time when i was about to lick your face but you let your tongue out so we ended up looking like we kissed?" harry asked zayn, chuckling, a little bit tipsy now.

"yeah," zayn said looking up at harry, smiling while biting his lower lip. " i remember."

"we were such a badass, what were we thinking? didn't some of the fans notice what we did?" harry asked zayn again, still chuckling.

"yeah." zayn answered him with no emotions.

"but i don't care harry. i don't care anymore."

harry stopped chuckling.

"what-"

he didn't even get to finish his sentence because a pair of chapped cold lips decided to crashed in his lips.

harry immediately closed his eyes, he didn't care about a glass of tequila that he just dropped. hell, he didn't even notice that he dropped the glass.

he put his hands on zayn's neck.

right now in his mind was just zayn.

zayn zayn zayn.

zayn pulled harry closer.

his hands that were on harry's jaw moved to his waist.

he tasted harry again.

he tasted everything.

gums, tongue, tequila, and something that must be harry.

the kiss got deeper and deeper.

harry decided to move on top of zayn's lap now.

zayn grabbed a fistful of harry's hair and harry couldn't help but moaned.

harry kissed him again, still wanting more.

stop stop stop.

he wanted the time to stop.

they both kissed and kissed again until they can't feel their lips anymore.

"damn" zayn said still trying to catch his breath.

"i never knew how much i wanted to feel that again." zayn smirked to harry.

"i always knew." harry smiled leaning on him again for another kiss.