chap 2

harry's pov

harry wasn't feeling really well today.

he was actually about to cancel tonight's show but he didn't wanna let his fans down.

so he continued.

he told his audiences that he was a bit sick tonight, and apologized if he sounded or acted different.

so when he was singing his last song, sweet creature, he spotted someone in the corner of the top arena.

zayn?

he felt his heart dropped. he was confused, but mostly thrilled.

so he stopped the band.

"hang on, hang on, hang on.. i think we have someone, that we've known pretty well, joined us tonight.." he spoke to the mic.

"i mean i didn't even know that this person is going to be here tonight.."

he couldn't held that smile on his face any longer. so he smiled, widely.

zayn's pov

"fuck fuck fuck wasn't my disguise good enough?" zayn asked his friends panickly.

"we gotta go, we gotta go now! he saw me!" zayn said, about to made his way out.

"what the fuck do you mean zayn? he didn't even see you" one of his friend laughed at him.

"he stopped the band right after we made eye contact!"

­------------------

"zayn... what are you doing here...?" harry spoke out loud to the mic, he code the light guy to pointed out the light to zayn.

the crowds were going crazy. they screamed and recorded everything with their phones.

zayn was shaking right now. he wasn't expecting this. he was just gonna listen and see harry performing tonight, at least that was what he planned. he didn't know he'd come this far.

should he just tell the truth? considering there are no other option left? should he just tell harry and the crowds the reason why he was actually here?

"wait, are you wearing a wig right now? were you just undercovering?" harry can't help but laugh.

zayn immediately took off his hat and pulled down his wig. he heard all the people laugh and his friends too, and there's nothing more he wanted to do except to burried his face on the ground right now.

"what are you doing here, zayn?" he actually wasn't complaining but "if i remember correctly the last time my name was being brought up in interview you said you never really spoke to me.." he went all out.

and the crowds were even more crazier now.

"i mean.. are you sure...?" he smirked to zayn.

zayn chuckled. he was way more calm now. actually he was trying to be calm. he didn't know what to feel. he sure was happy to be interacted with harry again, but he felt something wrong in his heart.

"was that true zayn? was us never really spoke?" he asked in a calmer tone now. his eyes looking directly to zayn.

"no, i lied." zayn screamed out loud. causing the crowds to screamed too.

harry let his chuckle out "of course." he spoke without the mic.

"alright then.. just make sure.. you stay until the show is done, yeah? im sure we got a lot of things to talk about.."

zayn smiled and nodded.

and harry continued to sing his last song of tonight's show happily.

he didn't even remeber that he was sick earlier.

fuck.

zayn thought.

should he stay or leave ?