chap 1

"are you fucking kidding me?!" zayn voice echoed in the room. he was half screaming half chuckling.

he was about to go to harry's concert in london tonight with his two other friends.

but he didn't wanna be seen. so he made his friends bought him some wigs.

"isn't there any wigs that more normal than this?" he let out his laugh. trying to find the most normal wig out of this pile of red curly hair, or even straight green hair.

"look, this one isn't too bad." his friend pointed at a blonde mid length straight hair.

so zayn picked that up and put it on quickly.

"wow, you look, different." his friend commented.

"of course dumbass, i just put this wig on!"

they laugh again about how different zayn look right now.

but that didn't change the fact that zayn still look hot in his new hair.

"oh shit its 9 already, quick we gotta go now!"

the concert start at 9:30 and they had to be there on time.

because zayn didn't wanna miss any second of it.

he missed harry.

he even felt bad about lying on the interview when he was asked how his relationship with harry.

he put on a glasses and a cap to completed his look.

"zayn, hurry up!" his friend shouting from the car.

"one second!" he checked his look on the mirror one more time.

"he's not gonna realize that this is me."

he smiled.

confidently.