03: Can't handle my mouth.

*Erica Mena

After lunch, Kim and I made our way back to the office; but to my surprise Heaven was waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked stepping around her pushing the glass door opened to my office heading inside.

"What do you mean what am I doing here, I had a fight with my girlfriend and I wanted to come talk about it." She said with a load of attitude making me roll my eyes. Here she go with the attitude again.

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked taking a seat because oh this was gonna be good.

"The way you came at me this morning was foul." She started

Leaning back I crossed my hands sitting them in my lap.

"Okay." I said

"Okay? That's all you have to say?!" She snapped crossing her arms over her chest.

"I mean the way you come at me everyday is foul, and I deal with it, so you do too...unless you wanna take off." I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Why you always saying that? You always say take off, if you wanna leave then leave. Like ain't nobody going no where." She scoffed

"Okay then what we talking bout?" I grumbled organizing some papers that sat in front of me

"You're unbelievable. You know that?" She asked

"But you knew that..and if you didn't you can-" She cut me off

"Can take off." She finished my sentence making me nod.

"Good girl. Now come over here and give me some love." I demanded and right on cue she made her thick self over to me. Swaying her hips she walked over to me standing her ground. She was showing off.

"You gone give me a kiss or nah?" I asked smirking up at her

Bae was beautiful. Crazy, but beautiful.

"You gone treat me good?" She asked mocking me

Nodding my head that smirk never left my face.

"You are gonna be good to me?" She repeated leaning over me

"Yeah baby." I said as she inched closer to me.

"You gone stay with me tonight?" She asked

Thinking about it, she kissed her lips. "Erica, come on. You acting like I'm asking you to marry me." She said smartly

Shid, if she could she would.

"Alright ma, you got me for one night." I agreed

Only to get her off my case.

"You will?! I love you baby." She said pressing her pink stained lips to mine.

"I love you too." I mumbled

Heaven was there after everything, she was some what of a release, but pretty soon that translated into feelings. I loved her, but after going through everything with my son's father I told myself that I would never love another. Twisted right? As much love I have for Heaven, I'm not in love with her...besides love can only get you so far.

*Cyn Santana

"You working tonight?" Kash asked as he laid across my bed.

"Yeah, they just called me in." I mumbled putting on a black fitted cocktail dress. I was out with my girls when my boss called me in. When work calls I have to come.

Hearing my phone go off, I unlocked it seeing that I had a text from Erica. It had to be her

410-247-821: It was good seeing you ma. You low-key made my day.