"Really? Aigoo.."Hoshi scratched his nape, embarassed by his own act.

Mingyu blankly stared both of you , that moment he really think that you two are a couple.

"Anyways, let's have a drink together I'm so fucking thirsty." Hoshi suggested out of blue.

You agreed right away, he clinged to your arm dragging you away to a cafe.

"Kaja Mingyu!"He shouted.

"Ah shireo!"Mingyu declined, shaking his head.

Hoshi pulled Mingyu with him forcely. "Eyy, just join us!"

-----------------------
HAEUN POV:

"Kamsahabnida noona!" Hoshi thanked Yoona as she served our drinks and my crepe cake.

"Welcome, enjoy your drink."Yoona replied sweetly, with her usual high note voice.

"Noona? Look at you class prez. You must be a frequent customer here."Mingyu commented.

"Pabo-yah, I worked part-time here. This girl too." Hoshi chuckled.

"Ahh..." He replied and looked away in embarassment then took a sip of his warm americano.

"I'm hungry, I digested all the food already." Hoshi groaned rubbing his empty stomach.

"You sure ate dinner like hyena just now and you're hungry again?"I asked, enjoying my crepe cake. Alone.

I noticed Hoshi's eyes fixed at my crepe cake while I was eating. He surely want some. I shook my head.

"Can I have a bite Haeun-ssi?" Indeed, he finally asked.

I fake smile," Go order by yourself you punk."

"Tsk, " He pouted and immediately went to counter.

"I thought you just act like bitch infront me, but to Hoshi too."

"In other word, everyone." I corrected him.

"Becoming a cold hearted bitch wasn't really what i planned to do with my life, but here i am."I added ,he rolled his eyes.

"Fucking weirdo..."He mumbled.

"Cursing or treat me like crap, it doesn't really affect me."I said.

"Sure you not." He replied, crossing his arms.

There was a brief silent, I took a glimpsed at him, to my surprise his eyes fixed on my almost finished cake. I grinned.

"Are you not gonna order this cake?" I asked, trying my best not to be a caring bipolar hoe.

"I didn't bring my card." He pursed his lips.

"Bragging for being rich?"

He rolled his eyes, I could clearly see how annoyed him is. "I didn't."

Just then Hoshi came to the table before he could sit, I told him to bring one more cake.

I felt Mingyu was staring at me as his scowl deepen.

"You've been looking at my cake for this while it's annoyed me."I said.

"This punk.. I said I didn't want to eat it aish."He snapped causing me to smirk.

"It's free though. This is my uncle cafe so I don't really need to pay for it."

"And, you think I would take out my money for you, you're not even worth anything to do that." I shrugged.

"Ugh..."He groaned. I crossed my arms. I just want to thank him for helping me out of crisis with the old man.

------------------------**----------------------
HAEUN POV:

It was break time. Hoshi and I was at the cafeteria while I forced to listen Hoshi's story about his childhood in Japan.

Its like the wind went in through my right ear and out from my left ear. I didn't totally focus on him.

I chuckled looking at him cracked up by his own joke, thinking that I was enjoyed by his story.

"Yah, Haeun-ah , don't you have childhood friend?"He asked, smiling.

My cold expression came back as I deeply gazed at him, Hoshi couldn't help but do the same, he stopped smiling then frowned.

"What's wrong?"He asked.

His question making me tensed up, feel like being shot by a bullet. It hurts. So much.

I nervously licked my lips to make it moist,"I do.....long time ago."I hesitantly started.

"We're really close. Really. I couldn't remember when we apart back then. He always there for me especially after my mom died." I said trying my best not too sound sad.

Hoshi stared at me without blinking, with adoring eyes.

I internally cursed myself 'yo bitch never act weak or you gonna fuck up'

"Are you guys still in touch?"Hoshi asked and I shook my head.

"No. I don't know where he is now. Dead or alive." I said looked down to my food.

"Ooooh...seeing you like this he must be so closed with you."He commented. "Eyy it's alright, you have me right,"He chirped brightly causing me to giggle.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." I rolled my eyes and frowned.

When I saw a girl out of nowhere came upon us ,calling Hoshi with his real name.

"Kwon Soonyoung~ Mr.Kang wants to see you~." She said sound full of cuteness while blinking her eyes repeatedly.

I looked at her in disgust.

"What the hell with her eyes? Is she having eye problem?" I muttered causing Hoshi to laugh.

"Gotta go. Bye princess!"He said ruffling my hair before went to faculty office with the girl.

I sighed, I was alone and that made me to remember my old past.

"Fuck you jeonbuk (abalone)." I cussed, not wanting to mess my brainless brain.

I sighed, pushing all those stupid memories to the back of my head as I stood up from my seat to throw my food leftover.

I was walking when someone suddenly bumped into me causing me fell on my butt.

"Seriously, everyone has eye problem in this school!" I groaned standing up on my feet.

I straighten my skirt and looked up to only see Mingyu. He smirked when our eyes met.

"I'm sorry I thought it's just a rubbish."He gasped, covering his mouth dramatically.

My mood was deflated already and then he approached on the totally wrong time.

"Looks like you don't really know who I am, right?"

"Yah, I no kidding with holding grudge you know. " He scoffed.

That moment I did not feel myself as I gripped his neck chocking him before slamming his back to the wall.

"You mess with the wrong person mister."