"Well not really..." It was his turned to smirk at you.

He stood up ,shoving his hand into his pockets. He was not a totally jerk but he can be one when dealing with people like you.

"Cause you such an annoying airhead girl I've ever met."He said coldly before walked off from you to go home.

His words made you feel outraged even you knew its true though.

That's when you were feeling like being possessed and crumpled the cans in your grasp that fortunately empty and threw it perfectly at his head.

"Ouch! My head!" He yelped in pain. He turned around to only see you running to him.

"Oh god, I thought you are a walking trash! Sorry!" You faked a sorry face.

Immediately, you ran off but little did you know he is a sprinter so he is way too fast to catch you up.

He grabbed your wrist making you swirled around harshly and your face hit his hard chest, when your cap fell to the ground.

You felt him brought his finger lifting up your chin so you were facing him as he smirked evilly at you.

"Walking trash?"

"Who?"You acted dumb causing a crept of breath left his mouth.

His gripped on you firm, he pulled you closer."I've enough of you kicking my balls but I was so stupid to help you with that freaking old man."

"Good you know-"You got cut off by Hoshi shouting towards you and Mingyu.

"Yahyahh!! Mingyu-yah! What are you doing?"He stopped when his eyes fell at your already red wrist, still in Mingyu's grip.

Hoshi scrunitized Mingyu and his grip on your wrist back to Mingyu, "Again?" Crossing his arms.

Mingyu slowly released his grip on you, you took a step backward to keep the distance away and picked your favourite cap up before wore it.

"What do you mean?" Mingyu asked, confused as hell by Hoshi's word.

Hoshi sighed, "I saw you pulled Haeun and brought her to the back of class building." He said sending a pointed look at Mingyu. You noticed Mingyu's eyes widened.

Mingyu still missed the information that you and Hoshi are cousin, he started to think that Hoshi was becoming a boyfriend material towards you, in fact Hoshi just acted like an older brother to you.

"We just have some talk!"Mingyu replied, flustered.

"On her first day in school? Yah you want to hit on her?"

Mingyu gasped in disbelief, "No way! This fucking fraud kick my bal-"

"Fucking fraud?!!" Hoshi was getting furious by the choosing of words to call you. You shook by his weird behaviour.

"How dare you call her fraud! Although she's cold and rude you cannot treat her all the way you want arasseo!" Hoshi defend you.

"What the hell is this..."Mingyu mumbled.

Seeing Hoshi defend you making you felt like a little child, even your own father didn't do those thing to you.

Also, from the very first you met Hoshi, quarelling with him making both you getting along well.

You couldn't help but giggled under your breath, tapping Hoshi's shoulder, he looked at you raising his brows.

"Brother Hosh, too protective," you commented shyly, he almost immediately showed his gummy smile.