Chapter 13

MAES POV:

3 days

It's been 3 days since patty left.

It's been 3 days since I've slept.

It's been 3 days since I've eaten.

It's been 3 days since I've left my room.

I have all my lights off, all my blinds closed, and the door locked. I'm thankful that I have a bathroom connected to my room so I can go to the bathroom.

Jason comes around to the door and knocks, seeing if I need anything. When I don't answer, so every time, he texts me asking if I need anything and I just say no.

Patty gets my tweets sent to his phone because we both have our notifications on for each other. I've been trying not to tweet but Pattys been tweeting regularly.

I miss him a lot... Like a lot a lot.

I went on twitter and decided to post a picture of me...

I took the picture and I looked pale.

I had dark bags under my eyes and my cheek bones were showing a little more.

"I'm not me anymore.."

And then I added a old picture of Patty and I at the carnival. I remember that clear as day.

After I added it, I pushed tweet...

PATTYS P.O.V

My friend Karim was nice enough to let me stay at his place until I can find one of my own again.

I sat down on the couch and my phone vibrated. It's from Maes twitter.

@Maebear3

I'm not me anymore...

Hm, what's that about? I open my phone and I go to the tweet.

Oh my god...

Mae put two pictures with that tweet. The first one was from the day we went to the carnival and I gave her a piggy back ride, and then the other ones of her now...she looks horrible! She's pale and it looks like she hasn't eaten or slept in days...

I decided to tweet something...

"I'm so sorry Mae bear..."

She gets my tweets sent to her phone so I know she got that.

I can't go back...but I have to..

Fuck I'm so confused...