"Hex bags are for amateurs sweetie, you know that." Sasha growled at Lilly.

"Sash!" A women's voice called from behind Lilly. Lilly turned to see Dean and Sam standing with their hands up, in front of a petite blonde.

"You bring some friends Lilly?" Sasha said with a smirk.

"Tell your girl to back off," Lilly growled through clenched teeth.

"I don't know, Lilly, they're pretty cute. Might keep them for myself," Sasha giggled as she stepped past Lilly and towards the men.

"I said, back off." Lilly stated as she flicked her hand and sent Sasha flying into a concrete wall. The blonde standing behind the brothers took a few steps back. Lilly approached the two men. "Are you two stupid or something?" She whispered angrily.

"So you wanna talk like women now?" Sasha said as she stood from the asphalt ground.

"We're done talking," Lilly growled as she pushed the men out of the alleyway and into safety.

"See you soon sunshine," they heard Sasha yell as they turned the corner.

"You two are the dumbest sons of bitches I've ever met. Who's brilliant idea was it to follow me?" Lilly asked as she led the way down the street.

"Why the hell shouldn't we kill you right now?" Dean asked as he grabbed her shoulders and pinned her to a wall.

"You two plan on taking down a coven of natural witches by yourself?" She chuckled.

"We've done it before," Dean argued.

"Not this many."

After much argument, Lilly and Sam convinced Dean to lay off of her for the time being. The men followed quietly behind as Lilly led the way back to the manor.

"Why are y'all here?" She asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"What!?" Dean sneered.

"Why are y'all in town? Don't ya have better things to do?" She didn't stop walking as she spoke. The two brothers exchanged a glance.

"Our dad sent us here," Sam answered. The women in front of them, stopped suddenly and turned around.

"Why the hell would he do that?" She asked, sounding angry.

"You tell us," Dean snapped. She didn't say anything, she just shot him a nasty look and rolled her eyes before turning back around and started walking.

"John always has had a terrible sense of direction. Y'all should move on to the next job. I got it covered here," she said, sounding calm.

"You don't think the two of us could take on the coven, but you can by yourself?" Sam asked, slightly annoyed.

"Ha, those girls are the least of my worries. Once you two are out of my way, I could take care of them, no problem," Lilly chuckled. Dean glanced at his younger brother and shrugged his shoulders, thinking about leaving this small town and girl behind.

"We can't leave you to fight off a huge coven alone," Sam protested.

"Fine, just stay out of my way," she said before speeding up her pace and gaining more distance from the men.

Back in their hotel room, the two men slept quietly in their separate beds. A loud blaring noise rang from Dean's phone. He sleepily rolled over and grabbed the phone from the nightstand and read an unknown number across the screen. Sam let out a quiet grunt as Dean jumped from the bed and quickly walked into the bathroom and closing the door before answering the phone.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Dean," a deep muffled voice rang over the speaker.

"Dad?" Dean asked, partially in shock.

"Did you guys make it to Brookshire?"

"Yeah, why'd you send us?"

"I need you to do two things for me. First, you need to help Lilly, she'll refuse it but you have to keep her safe. Second, tell her that I am so sorry and that I regret, everyday, not listening to her."

"Okay? But dad..."

"Son, I have to go but you have to promise that you'll protect her okay?"

"Fine."

"Promise me, Dean."

"I promise," Dean said before the other end of the phone went silent. He looked down at the screen and saw that his father had already hung up. Confusion washed through him as he thought about his dads insistence. But he wasn't one to question or disobey his father. At that moment, Dean knew that he would do anything to keep Lilly safe.