Toxic Love .

NENA

MARCUS

MARCUS

Nena cries as her and her husband of 3 years scream back nd forth

Nena cries as her and her husband of 3 years scream back nd forth. His once sweet brown eyes now filled with anger towards his wife. The veins in her neck pop out as her voice cracks and goes hoarse from all the screaming.

"Fuck it I'm leaving" Nena croakes out as she wipes her tears getting up quickly before he can stop her like countless times before.

"YOU AINT GOIN NO FUCKIN WHERE BRUH." Marcus's voice booms and blocks the door to their room. He exhales loudly trying to calm down, "Sit down Nena."

"No Marcus De'Andre Rhodes! I'm tired of always doing what YOU want!" She yells as she pushes on his chest

Marcus grabs her wrists in his hand flipping them around holding her against the door with her hands abover her head. His 6'4 frame towering over her as he tightens his grip, "Calm yo ass down before I do some shit I don't wanna do!"

"Do what!? I don't give a fuck Marcus! If you wanna hit me then hit me!" Nena says as tears run down her cheeks, "You don't fucking love me anymore Marcus! ... just admit it" her voice grows quieter as she fully breaks down.

The grown man can't help but realize how his once happy life with the woman he knows he loves has turned into this, arguing every week, holes being punched into walls, and dishes thrown. Marcus lets go of his wife's delicate wrists before sighing and sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing the sides of his face.

"Baby cmere" He says softly his eyes showcasing sorrow.
"No Marcus I'm not doing this anymore."
"Please." His voice cracks before he looks down and a few tears fall.

This is the first time he's ever cried infront of her even though they've been knowing each other for almost 10 years, Nena thought as she sniffles and slowly walks over to him. She can't help but wipe his tears away as he wraps his muscular arms around the hips he once use to kiss not too long ago. She sighs softly before whispering, "We can't keep doing this constant cycle of fighting. I can't keep doing this with you...that's why I need some space" as she tries to pull back.

"You not leavin me Nena and that's final"
"Marc-" "No Nena! I'm not finna let you walk out on me. Now lay down." Marcus commanded.

"Don't make me say it twice." Her mouth closed as she sighed in defeat laying back on their king size bed. She could feel his giant hands pull down her boyshort panties, "Baby what're you doing?"

"Showing you how much I love you" was the last thing she heard before his mouth connected to her dark chocolate mound. She let a moan slip from her mouth feeling his tongue caress every inch of her.

                          ********

Now the pair's hard breathing, moaning, grunting, and smacking bounced off the walls of their bedroom. Marcus's eyes closed tight as his wife wasted no time swallowing his dick down her throat. She bounced and bopped her head steadily as she sucked hard and sloppy, just like he likes it.

"Babygirl slow down" His now raspy voice strained out feeling himself come close to his peak. His wife ignored his command holding him down her throat til she gagged, "SHIT" he yelled out as he grabbed her hair pulling her mouth away.

Nena couldn't help but smirk a little, "Oh you wanna go there?" Soon that little smirk was wipped off her face as her strong husband slammed her onto the bed holding her by her neck "Hold em back" Marcus said as he spanked the side of her thigh. She instantly holds her thighs back as much as she can, feeling her wet lips spread apart.

"You wanted to take it there huh?" He said as he grabbed his veiny monstrous dick slapping in against her pussy. She looked up at him pleadingly as she bit her bottom lip. "I cant" , he sticks the head in for a second, "hear you" then pulls it out rubbing it on her clit.

"No! Baby I don't! Now please fuck me" Nena cried out as she felt her pussy start to ache. He lowered himself putting his hands beside the sides of Nena's head as his dick easily slips inside her tightness fitting him like a second skin. She looked him in his eyes as Marcus kept going deeper feeling one of his hands pull her hair back.

"Say you not gon leave me" he said as he kissed on her neck stroking inside her slow and hard. Nena moans and wraps her arms around his broad shoulders, "Mmm I'm not gonna leave youu daddy" she whimpers out feeling him start to pound into her harder.

Marcus keeps thrusting inside of slippery walls until they cream around his dick, watching his wife become a squealing and moaning mess beneath him. He growls deeply at how tight she is pulling her hair back harder "You gon have my baby?" He grunts out feeling his dick start to swell as he slows his pace.

By now Nena is willing to jump off the empire state building with this man if he asked. Mentally she can't even process what she's saying before she screams "YESS YES I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY! I WANT IT MARCUSSS" having another orgasm wash over her body. Her husband can't contain himself any longer as he busts deep inside his squirming wife tucking his head into her neck.

His hold on her hair eases away as they both hold onto each other then share a passionate kiss. Marcus looks at his wife and whispers softly against her lips,

"I will always love you Nena , don't ever think I stopped."

.
.
.
.
.

i had hella fun writing this tbh

vote , comment you know the deal phil

excuse any mistakes i didnt go over this lmao but when do i ever go over an imagine i just finished?

- A ❤