Chapter 15

He continued walking forward.

As he was walking he heard small whimpers and cries coming from a door.

Those whimpers sounded so familiar to him and realization hit him it was Hoseok's cries he instantly ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked he banged on the door.

He looked around and saw a metal cane on the floor he picked it up and banged it on the door he finally made a hole on the door and was able to unlock it once he unlocked the door he saw Hoseok tied to a wheel chair with the rest of the members he ran towards Hoseok and started untying him.

"You have out of here" Hoseok said.

"No I am not leaving until I get you out here" Evan said.

"Evvy this trap you gonna get killed if you don't out of here" Hoseok begged Evan.

"How do you know that" Evan said angrily.

All of a sudden the heard Ariella scream and many more screams. Man dressed in black came into the room taking a hold of Hoseok and Evan.

"I told to get out" Hoseok angrily said to Evan as he struggled to get out of the mans grip.

"I'm sorry" Evan replied.

"Well sorry don't cut it" Hoseok said even more angry then before.

And with that the men pulled Evan and Hoseok away from eachother.

Evan was then thrown inside a room with no windows at all everything was made out of metal except for the ceiling.

Evan banged on the door and tried to find a way out.

*NamJin*

Once the men in black had took Evan and Hoseok away they moved the boys some where else.

SeokJin and NamJoon were brought to a room with chains everywhere.

As the men pushed them in there NamJoon tried to escape but was only punched and kicked away making him bang his head on the wall and blood started to slowly come out of his head.

SeokJin ran to NamJoons side.

"NamJoon are you okay" SeokJin said worry washing over him.

"NamJoon wake up please " SeokJin said tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Please *sob* wake *sob*up" He said in between sobs.

"Kim NamJoon you can't die on me because I haven't told you 'I love you' yet." SeokJin said still crying.

"Please Joonie-" He was cut off when he felt a pair of lips on his.

""I love you too Jinnie" NamJoon said making SeokJin blush.

They all of a sudden heard banging coming from both walls.

SeokJin looked at NamJoon and NamJoon looked back at him.