Chapter 9

"His name is Parker Stone he has been molesting kids and he also lives in Rosewood street next to Chris Garica's house" Ariella said

"Ok but first we have to go to a gas station" Alice said Evan nodded and Alice turned on the car and drove to the gas station.

Jason noticed how Hoseok kept on staring at Evan.

Using the little bit of korean he knew he asked Hoseok "Wae gyesog chyeodoa boji?(Why do you keep staring at him)"

Hoseok blushed red and Jason smirked.

"Nega sonyeon-eul ahandamyeon gwaenchanh-a(It's okay if you like boys)" Jason said

"Neo neaga sang-gwanhamyeon sang-gwan eobs-eo(you don't care if I do)" Hoseok asked

"Ani(no)" Jason said and Hoseok smiled.

"You guys could get off if you want" Evan said everyone got off except for Ariella, SeokJin, and NamJoon.

They were able to break in side of the store and Evan had unlocked the gas station thing (A/N: I don't know what it's called)

And then they all walked around the store he walked with his brother as everyone separated from them.

"Did it get worse?" Jason asked Evan

"What?" Evan asked confused

"You know with Eric" Jason replied

"Oh sort of but he's gone forever now" Evan replied as he looked down.

"I'm sorry" Jason said

"For what?" Evan asked as he looked up

"For not being there for you I let him beat you I even hit you once" Jason said as he looked down.

"It wasn't your fault he did it and you were drunk you didn't know what you were doing" Evan said.

"But it's still my fault" Jason said.

"Stop blaming yourself it's not your fault" Evan said as he pulled Jason into a hug Jason hugged him back

When they pulled away they countinued on walking.

Evan got two to one water bottles and a bag of chips.

When they got back to the car Alice started the car Yoongi tossed a water bottle to SeokJin and NamJoon and Evan gave a water to Ariella.

"Thank you" Ariella said with a smile Evan just nodded still mad at her from before.

"Gamsa(Thanks)"SeokJin and NamJoon said at the same time.

"Cheonman-eyo(Your welcome)" Yoongi replied with his resting bitch face.

"Where are we going now" Jason asked but right when he said that gun shots were heard behind them.

They all turned around and there stood a group of 15 girls all with guns and masks.

"Shit" Evan muttered under his breath as he knew exactly who those girls were.

"What do you want" Evan said harshly.

"I told I would get you back didn't I" The girl in the front said as she took of her mask.

"That was years ago Natalie just give it up already" Evan replied.

"I can have what I want and what I want is you and you are still my boyfriend whether you like it or not!!" Natalie yelled.

"Fuck you I don't even like you!" He yelled

"Just leave him alone Natalie" Jason said through gritted teeth.