She loves me

Kass P.O.V
"Okay.. Kass you.. you can call me.. dad if you want" I froze. I didn't know what to say I just stood there, staring at his eyes. "I mean if that's okay with you" he said looking away from me. "I think I'll call you dad when I feel comfortable calling you dad" i say looking at my shoes. "Im completely fine with that" he says to me, i just smile still looking at my shoes.
"Sorry about Sam, sometimes he can't keep his dick in his pants" he says chucking. "Oh no its fine" i look up at him and smile. "So um.. dinner is ready" he says scratching the back of his head, I nod and head to the table. Soon enough I see everyone sit down, even some new faces i haven't met yet. Nate sits across from me, I just look at him and he gives me a looks saying what, I roll my eyes and move my eyes to the guys i don't know. "Ohhh" is what he says. I mentally slap my head. Way to keep it quiet. Idiot. 

Nate P.O.V
I sit down across from Kass. I look at her and she's looking at me. I give her a face saying what. She rolls her eyes. That's strike one! I say in my head then I see her eyes lead to the other guys. "Ohhh" i say out loud she blushes, i just chuckle. Then everyone looks at me then at her. "Guys this is my daughter Kassandra but call her Kass" i say "Or sexy" i hear Sam mumble  i look at him and glare. "Kass this is, Cam, Nash, Taylor, and Matt" they all say hey to her. "Hello" she says back. "There's more but you'll probably meet them later" i say smiling at her, she just nods. Soon enough we began to eat.

Kass P.O.V
Not going to lie my dad's friends are pretty cute. But im not the relationship type of person.
As im eating i look around for a bit and see Hayes staring at me, i raise my eyebrow, he just looks down blushing. I shrug it off and eat again.
- after dinner-
After everyonewas done eating me and Nate started washing the dishes. We started talking about our past. Just having a deep conversation.
"Hey Nate.. why did you and my mom break up? And why did you leave?" I look at him and he sighs.
"I didn't leave" he looks at me.

Nate P.O.V
She really thinks i left. I didn't, i loved her mom.. i still do. She was my first love. The first girl i ever had feelings for. She was mine.. and i was hers.
"We broke up because of me.. I started making music and i blew up. And with me traveling alot and her moving to New York without telling me. We got in an argument and broke up" i sigh "i didn't know she was pregnant, if i did.. i would have left to New York with her." I look away "do.. do you still love her? " she asks me "how can i not? She was my first love. Every time i see you.. i see her.. you know im happy i have a kid with her, but im upset i didn't raise you with her. She didn't tell me anything" i look at her "she still loves you.. she talks about you alot" she smiles "she says she's happy you made me, she says you were a good guy to her, she even said she's happy when she was with her" she's was happy with me