4.9

a/n : baby hit 10k reads!!! 💘💖💘💞💕💓💘💘 thank u guys :-)

-
evas pov

once my plane lands in lax, i head straight towards baggage claim to get my second suitcase. i wait alongside all the other passengers and travelers, checking my phone occasionally.

joey was on his way with jade and charles. he had told our parents that my flight for yesterday was cancelled so they couldn't question anything.

i grab my suitcase off the conveyor belt before walking towards the nearest exit. once outside, i feel the midnight breeze, making me smile for once since the restaurant.

i hear a car honk making me turn my head. i see joey driving towards me in our moms mercedes, making me laugh.

"what did you do to in order to drive moms car?" i ask once he pulls up to the curb.

"i told mom i would do my chores more frequently" he smiles, knowing damn well he still won't do them.

"okay well help me put my suitcase in the back so we can go home" charles gets out from the passenger side and helps me, before sprinting back to the passenger seat.

"i don't need you taking my seat. i called dibs at your house"

"i don't care idiot" i say as i get in the backseat, sitting next to jade. she smiles and takes out her phone from her bag.

"im here with the one and only eva miller" she says, recording me on what i think is snapchat. i laugh at her attempt of being a news reporter.

"oh jade stick to modeling, your acting is terrible" she sticks her tongue out at me making me smile innocently.

"has zach tried to call you?" joey asks, looking in the mirror at me.

"no, he's going to avoid me again. he did this when i found out about sophia. he never wants to be wrong" i lean my head against the window, letting out a sigh. "i just want to know what he gets out of playing me. is it entertaining to mess with my feelings? does he find joy in it?"

"i don't think he knows how to treat a girl. he probably thinks because he's famous, he can get any girl he wants" charles says, turning around to look at me.

"hey guys im live on instagram say hi" jade says, turning her phone towards us. i wave and fake a smile.

"if he doesn't know how to treat a girl he shouldn't lead them on. also that girl he's talking to now obviously knows we were a thing considering she is a fan so why would she even continue talking to him? she should've ignored him but he's still the problem" i look at jade who is covering her speaker. "i forgot you were live, oh my, im praying no one heard that"

she looks at her screen and makes a noise. "they heard"

"well. this is great. im going to jump out the car"

*skip car ride because im lazy*

once we get back home, i drag my suitcase on the ground towards the front door.

"joey stop hugging jade and open the door" joey scoffs before walking towards the door. he unlocks it for me before walking back towards jade.

i drag my bag upstairs, trying to be quiet. i walk past my parents room, hearing my dad snoring.

i finally get to my room and shut my door once im inside. i lay in my bed, thoughts running through my mind fast. the boys told me to talk this out with zach so we aren't on a bad note like the last time but i hold grudges. i can't talk to him. he's let me down twice too many times.

-
-
i didnt proofread any of this so if u see an error, can u let me know 😔🖐