4.4

evas pov

i felt myself falling down a hole, unable to scream or move. i see pictures and videos all around me. i try to focus on them but im falling too fast. i hear voices all around me and warmth on my body. i recognize a voice, my mom speaking to someone. i try to move again but im frozen.

i continue to listen and watch the videos as i fall. i recognize some of the pictures. some of them are baby pictures of me, others are of me with fans. the pictures that stand out the most are the ones with my family. i stare at the images, tears welling up in my eyes.

"what do you mean you can't give her any medication? you guys haven't tried to help my daughter at all. i want to speak to the chief." i hear my mom arguing with a doctor i assume. i dont understand what happened. i dont remember what happened. ive been trying to piece everything together but i cant figure it out.

"ma'am, we're doing everything we can. all the ORs are booked. we can't operate on her in here. its not healthy." i hear a male voice.

i see a bright light at the bottom. as i fall, it grows brighter. i try grabbing onto the walls as i realize what's happening. i try screaming but no noise is made. i feel weak, vulnerable, and alone. the light starts pulling me in, making tears well up in my eyes. i pull at my hair, feeling useless. i close my eyes, letting out a shakey breath.

-

i jolt up and start sobbing, shaking. i feel everyone's eyes on me, making me panic.

"where am i? why am i here?" i look around the small room, lights blinding me. i wipe my eyes, choking back the sobs. "mom, MOM HELP ME! IT HURTS, IT HURTS I CAN'T DO THIS, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE" i start screaming, ripping out the IVs and patches on my body.

someone wraps their arms around me, pressing my head against their chest. "shhh shhh, i got you. its okay. breathe eva" i continue to sob in the persons arms.

i pull away from the person, staring at their face. my bottom lip begins to tremble once i see his face. "im so sorry, im sorry, im sorry. you dont deserve this. you deserve better"

"eva calm down. why are you apologizing? you did nothing wrong" zach rubs my back, pressing his lips to my temple.

"don't let me go, please" i say quietly.

"i dont count on letting you go any time soon" zach says into my ear. i smile lightly, wrapping my arms around him.

-------------

GANG GANG YUH YUH 💥💨

corbyn: alright. who did it. who changed the name.

jonah: yuh yuh yuh!

jack: i think jade

jade: dont say my name ugly bitch

zach: eva laughed

jade: how is she? you're the only one she wants to see so i havent seen her :/

zach: she's good, the doctor is getting her food right now. her diet is messed up bad.

daniel: ana sent me cool memes

daniel: oh serious moment. got it

jack: do you know when she'll be able to leave?

zach: my doctor said the 27th, she wants to make my food ratio is balanced with my blood cells. ~eva