4.3

zach wakes up at 8:42 a.m. he fell asleep once he realized eva wasn't going to answer his calls.

he walks downstairs, seeing all the guys with distraught looks on their faces. they look up at him and look at each other.

"zach, how are you feeling?" jonah says, breaking the silence.

"um good why?" zach looks at the brunette.

"have you been on any social media? have you not seen the headlines?" corbyns voice cracks as he speaks, "eva's in the hospital. her body was found in her bathroom, her pulse was low."

zach starts shaking his head, "no no no you're lying to me. stop. hahaha so funny jokes over"

"we're leaving in 20 minutes to go to the hospital, go get ready" corbyn walks out the living room, going outside to try and calm down. he keeps blaming himself because he thinks that if he was there with her throughout the day, it could've prevented this.

"corbyn we're leaving right now" jack says before walking back inside. corbyn walks back towards the door, going inside.

they get into the car, remaining silent. zach still didnt understand what was happening. he leaned his head on the window, closing his eyes.

they arrive at the hospital, parking in a no parking zone before running inside.

"eva miller, we're her friends and that's her boyfriend" jonah tells the lady at the front desk, pointing at zach. she stares at them before typing on the computer.

"floor 4, room 109. she's not allowed to have visitors at this time but you guys can wait in the waiting room on that floor. also please be quiet, there are many patients resting" she smiles at the boys before directing them to the elevator.

"im not going in there. where's the staircase?" zach sits on the floor, his fear of elevators showing.

"theres stairs over there, just hurry up" jack points at the door down the hall. zach walks to the door, looking up at the stairs. he walks quickly up the staircase.

once he gets to the 3rd floor door, he walks in and sees doctors walking, talking about their patients. he hears the elevator ding, making him look. the other walk out, whispering to each other. they stop once they seem him.

"lets go sit down and wait" daniel says before walking towards the chairs.

they see eva's family and friends scattered around the room.

"oh my god" jade says, tapping joeys leg. he looks up and stares at zach first. he gets up and walks over to him.

"zach, can i talk to you alone?" joey asks, staring at the group of boys who are still standing next to them. zach nods before walking down the hall, joey following after him.

"what happened to eva?" zach knows joey knows whats wrong.

"she passed out due to dehydration and starvation. none of us had time to ask her what she ate or drank. she was overwhelmed with the show and her songs, jerry said she ate while she was on set but the doctors said she hasn't ate anything for four days." joey looks at zach, waiting for him to answer.

"when we were texting, she mentioned she was hungry. i didn't think it was this bad. i could've prevented this but i assumed she ate lunch and not dinner" they stand against the wall and sigh.

"when will we be able to see her?" zachs heart was aching to see her.

"the doctor said not for a while, she said we don't want to overwhelm eva. they couldn't find pulse for 10 minutes. they didnt think she would make it." just on queue, doctors and nurses started running through the double doors, pulling a gurney.

"WE'RE LOSING HER! SWITCH HER IV AND ANTIBIOTICS!" a female doctor says. thats when they pass the boys and they see that its eva. shes paler than usual, her eyes shut.

"MOVE MOVE! IS O.R. 3 EMPTY?!" a male surgeon shouts.

"YES, GO GO GO. WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME"

they continue running down the hall.

"MOM, THAT WAS EVA, SOMETHING HAPPENED" joey shouted as he ran back into the waiting room

-----

OH HEY LADS!! so like i lost inspiration but im back :-) also jack tweeted me like 2 days ago and my phone broke. (i'll wait for mari to say android)

but yeah thats all, i hope you guys had an amazing christmas <3 and if you don't celebrate christmas, i hope u had a good day.

idk when Hanukkah is but if it happened, i hope it went good :)