“Go go, before I change my mind and keep you here to fix this one too.” Her father didn’t even look up from his paperwork. She laughed and nodded at the older man. She walked into the employee bathroom and quickly washed the grease from her face and hands before stripping from her coveralls. Flattening out her shirt she walked back towards the front seeing Brantley staring outside.

“Whats up?” she asked, linking nher arm with his as she saw the amusement on his face. The hipster was stomping his feet as he yelled at someone on his phone. She shook her head and opened the door. The yelling met her ears instantly making her roll her eyes.

“Hey you! Hey! Get back here and talk to my father!” The pip squeak demanded but she shook her head.

“Sir no offense but I'm starving and I don't need to talk to your father at all. Come on Brant.” She walked away shaking her head as the man, for lack of better word, yelled after her. She laughed at Brantley’s smirk as he opened the door of his truck for her before hopping in the other side and throwing it in drive. He couldn’t help the smile as he heard her laughing even harder as he spun his tires. He always tried to let little things go now that he was older and wiser, but disrespecting his girl aint one of them.

“Where you wanna eat darlin?” He smiled taking her hand in his and bringing it to his lips. She smiled, hiding the blush before swallowing and biting her lip once again. She couldn’t help but tighten her thighs at the feeling of his lips against her skin. It had been a long time since she felt the relief only he could bring and if she was being honest with herself, she ached for it.

“Let's just go to your house and make some sandwiches. I’ve had enough of people for now.” He nodded at her request heading for his house. She sighed and stretched, pushing her back against the leather seats and closing her eyes, letting her head fall to the side. Dustin Lynch’s Small Toy Boy was playing softly through the cab of his truck making her smile.

“He’s been a good friend. Derrick didn’t want me to talk to you because of our past…” She trailed off. He raised an eyebrow but didn’t push the subject as he nodded. Dustin Lynch was a good friend of his and if he helped his girl when Brantley couldn’t it means he was an even better friend. “Don’t even ask.”

“Ask what darlin?” He smirked. He knew exactly what she was talking about. His mind was question who number three was again. A smack across his bicep made him roar with laughter as he turned into his driveway.

“You know exactly what Brantley Keith.” She shook her head laughing at the man before her.

“I don’t know what you’re talkin about.” He unlocked his door and pushed it open allowing her to go in before him. She instantly went to the kitchen pulling out all the items she would need. She was stopped as she felt fingertips on her bare skin where her tank had risen. Slowly she turned, placing her hands on the broaden chest of the country star. His green eyes had become darker, his breathing became labored slightly. He pressed his hips against hers harder pinning her against the counter as one hand trailed up. He brushed a piece of hair from her face, lightly rubbing his thumbs against her red tinted cheeks. She bit her lip again, that damn habit. She swallowed hard again. He leaned down, brushing her lips lightly at first felling her fingers tighten in his shirt and pull him close. She moaned against his lips. Shocks flowed through her as butterflies grew in her stomach. She needed him. He deepened the kiss, lifting her to sit on the edge of the counter as his hands tangled in her cooper hair. Their tongues tangled, fighting for dominance they both knew he’d gain. Pulling back he smirked at the mewl that fell from her lips.

“I've been wanting to do that since I saw your car parked outside your mama’s house.” He mumbled against her forehead as he kissed her again. She smiled, beginning to say something but was cut off. The loud sounds of his trucks alarm rang throughout the quiet air as he cursed. Helping her from the counter they walked outside. The right side passenger window was busted, glass everywhere. She covered her gasp behind her hand as she looked around. It was a tuesday afternoon, kids were in school, no one was home… There was only one person who could have done it and she knew it.

“Probably some kids playin hooky babe.” He was upset, she could tell, but he was trying to be calm as he held up the baseball that had gone through his window.

“Yeah… Must have been.” She smiled slightly looking around for anything that would confirm her suspicions. A blue car sat at the end of the street making her breathing catch.  From her spot in the front yard she could clearly see the silhouette of a man sitting in the driver seat. Derrick. She only prayed she was wrong. She hadn’t told Brantley about the hourly calls from a blocked number, or the written messages on her window. Nor about the constant feeling of being watched.

“The cops are on their way to take pictures for my insurance.” Brantley smiled at her shaking his head, “Stop worrying babe. How many windows did we break growing up?”

“You’re right. I can’t count how many times the Potts family had to replace their bay window before just getting a bullet proof one installed.” She laughed reliving the moment for a second before smiling. Hopefully he was right. Hopefully it was kids just like they were at one point.  

So I have a really bad problem with coming up with a million and one stories when I'm committed to one so if like to turn those into oneshots. All will have sex, and all will be about different country singers (Mostly Dustin Lynch, Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett) would you guys be interested in that? I'm working on one right now!