Wendy did nothing but nod slowly,

"Whatever you say, I'm going to bed. Goodnight"

"Night Wendy, dream of Chen"
I made kissing sounds and laughed as I saw Wendy blush while heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth,

"Dream of Suho"
Wendy began to make Kissing sounds as well.

I felt my cheeks heat up and so I hid myself in my blankets.

"You don't like him Irene, you don't like him.."

I slapped myself multiple times to get back my senses, but none worked.

Suho's pov

"Suhoooo hyunggg likes Irene noona!!!!"

"Will you stop that I don't like her, in fact I think it's safer to say I hate her"

I rolled my eyes at the younger boy,

"Why are you lying? it's clear you both like eachother"

"I already explained this to you earlier, you know what go get ready for bed you have class tomorrow and I have a meeting"

"Finee~ why are you so boring ? You're no fun!"

Chen sticked out his tounge and waddled over to the bathroom to brush his teeth,

"Tomorrow act as if today didn't happen, she hates you, you hate her. That's the only way things could work around here."

I looked into the mirror and brushed my hands through my hair.

"Why do I still love you Irene? After all this time, why am I still in love with you?"

"HYUNG WENDY TEXTED ME GOODNIGHT WITH A HEART WHAT DO I SAY BACK ?!"

I laughed at his Innocence,

"Text her Goodnight as well, send her a heart and a kissing face or something I don't know"

"OKAYYY"

why is he so loud?

I hear my phone Vibrate, I walk towards it and see the name.

Snake🐍

We shall never speak of this again, got it?
Sent: 10:34 pm

Bunny Prince🐰

Believe me, it's not something I would necessarily want to brag about :)

Sent: 10:35 pm

Snake🐍

Stfu, go to sleep the world is better when you're not talking.

Sent: 10:35 pm open

Snake🐍

Yah! Don't leave me on open!

Sent: 10:36 pm open

Bunny Prince🐰

Oh I'm sorry Junmyeon can't come to the phone right now because someone had told them to stfu.

Sent: 10:37 pm

Snake🐍

Aish! I hate you so much!

Sent: 10:38 pm

Bunny Prince🐰

I've never related to something so much, the feeling is mutual miss JOOHYUN.

Sent: 10:38 pm

Snake🐍

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP CALLING ME BY MY FIRST NAME, MY NAME IS IRENE NOT JOOHYUN SO STOP.

Sent: 10:39 pm

Bunny Prince🐰

You don't own me, I can call you whatever I want to call you.

Sent: 10:39 pm

Snake🐍

Are you really testing my patience?

Sent: 10:40 pm

Bunny Prince🐰

I don't have time to deal with 🐍's like you so if you don't mind I will be heading off to bed right now :) let the bed bugs bite and get sick over night so I don't have to see your disgusting face tomorrow :)

I put my phone to charge, brushed my teeth and headed off to bed ignoring the texts Irene continued to send.

I told you guys I was going to update right now :))

I already have the next 2 chapters ready to publish but I won't publish them so I can make 4 more.

JH out ✌