Chapter 16

RILEY

We headed to starbucks. Instead of talking, fans just went to us asked for autographs and pictures. Man, this publicity sure is hard.

It was rude of us to not let them take a picture with us. I mean I've been a fan too and  I know how they feel like. having a second with us is like a lifetime to them.

We went our way back to the bus without any starbucks.

"I still want some starbucks." Connor complained.

"You are not alone bro."

CONNOR! RILEY! CONNOR! RILEY! we heard shouts of our name at our back and saw it was 2 fans. 2 fan with 6 Starbucks.

"OH MY GRAPES!" Connor said it filled with joy!

"I'm sorry you guys didn't get these because of us." the first fan said.

"YOU JUST SAVED OUR LIVES!" Connor shouted as he hugged them.

"What's your names?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm Bea."She said as she smiled so big that she looked cute.

"I'm Sam." As she made mini jumps.

"Thank you guys so much." I replied.

"Because of this I'm gonna follow all.of you on twitter." Connor said.

"Mind typing your usernames here." Connor said handing them his phone.

"Could we take a picture." Connor asked. Woah its not usual for the "star" to ask for a pic for a fan.

"Thank you so much!" they said it together.

"May I just aske why 6? We're only 5 in the band." I asked

"Well we figured out that Eric's girlfriend is riding with you guys and a close friend so we thought we could give her." Sam answered.

I just smiled at them.

"What'd you do that for?" I asked Connor. When we walked away. He was typing something on his phone.

"They saved me." He said showing me his phone with a tweet that says.

OMG THIS 2 GIRLS JUST SAVED ME *insert their pictures* CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH. @BYEbeyabey @BYEcimfamdom.

"haha. You really are addicted to starbucks." I said.

"touché" he replied back and went back to the bus.